Ministry of Education

Ministry of Education Employee Reviews

it is nice experience , I get up early , go to school , usually I teach 4 classes everyday . sometimes its exhausting specially regarding grades and putting them online , I have 160 students , I am asked to do it as fast as I can. I manage it . I like it as its challenging.
Pros
we dont have lunch here
Cons
break is for 15 minutes
A nice place to work Started working as an English language teacher ( before I used to teach English Literature) Fun working with Omani students and training them for their exam (MOE)
Pros
Good place to start a career
Cons
Na
HR Manager Assistance: 3 | Page By working at the Ministry Tower at HR Department, I have experienced in the following:  Drive management operation by maintaining productive relationships with top stakeholders, line-managers and employees. Drive strategic planning through reporting and recommendations based on achievement results.  Oversaw and comprehensively managed business needs of the organisation, from a programme planned for achievement.  Develop and implement new approaches models and templates to address the needs of a variety of management analytical skills, providing new techniques for strategic planning to increase the observational and supporting relationships.  Developed recommendation concerning opportunities for growth and cost reduction and presented findings to executive management, based on continuous analysis of monthly productions and profit and loss reports.  Develop, manage and motivate junior team members with diverse skills and backgrounds.  Nevertheless, I can maintain composure under pressure from a variety of working circumstances. I adored my job, and I had the real beneficial time to practice the latest mastered approaches of Strategic HR Management& Leadership Management modules that I have learned recently on MSc HR Management at Liverpool University into real-life various practical situations at Ministry of Education, Oman. Therefore, I expanded my knowledge of HR Manager Assistance of being a competitor in the management sector and looking for upgrading career to HR Executive Manager.
Pros
Free time-management
Cons
No health care.
I have learned a lot from my work at Ministry of Education. I have developed my skills of management, group work and punctuality. It was a great motivation for me to try to search for another job where i can i even do my best.
Pros
Motivation
I can work at any time needed I can manage my work even under highly pressure of work Im friendly with my colleges and I can co-opereate with them any kind of job. No thing is heard if you like your work. I like my work and enjoying it during my work time
Its a good environment to learn more new skills and improve yourself through scheme of training programs Its good time working support you to widen your knowledge and acquire good experience in GIS
Performance driven, experienced professional with strong leadership and relationship-building skills and knowledge in Human Resource principles. Excellent leadership qualities as a senior supervisor in Dofar (Oman) being held responsible for looking after 152 primary and secondary schools and the training and allocating of 282 teachers. Awarded certification for 'best supervisor in the department’. Proven successful track record in strategic planning and a solid understanding of employee management, hiring, training and benefits. PERSONAL SKILLS - Recruiting - New hire orientation - Compensation/payroll - Mediation expertise - Employee relations - Training and development
Pros
free lunch
Cons
longe houres
A better place to work with supportive principal and colleagues. Although students are very rough, they are very honest to accept their mistakes and once they understand they follow the expectations.
Pros
Free transport and support
Cons
very short hours
teaching is fun.co-workers are helpful.a lot of substitution which is tiring
Pros
healthcare free