Marsden

Marsden Employee Reviews

Good experience
Helpful in the work field the best thing about it is moving your partner up to a better and higher paying position in the work place.The first time I got the I knew u would be able to make all the money I needed
Excellent company
Still working wonder if they gonna pay if we get sick. On the job. Hours are ok. Still have work. It so quiet with no one wandering around. I enjoy what I do and it's cleaning.
Review
I was in the job market and grateful that Marsden gave me an opportunity to see if the custodial, janitorial position was a field I would like to pursue. I was contacted by other janitorial companies and researched everyone in the field, Marsden in my opinion came out on top. I found in the negative light as a custodian, that the field as a whole required too much work in too little time.
The people there are nice to work with
Most times you can come to work and do your job without any interference . Most of the time conversations with your supervisor are casual. Your pay is on time and correct
Working at the airport
The typical day is starting my job get my assignment from the manager on what to do that day the worst and the hardest part of working at the airport was pushing all this equipment from one side of the airport to the other side of the airport like power washing machine swing enjoy working with other different cultural people
very productive, fun and team work place
I like Marsden because we working by team work even we are short, when some employees are get sick, and also sometimes many employees are take vacation at the sometime you know but we can switch any place.
Pros
Since holiday free lunch
Cons
when its busy day even we don, t need break
Good work, Lousy pay
Overall decent housekeeping work, problems with shift consistency. Overnight shift is not well managed and inconstant with expectations. Not always supplied with materials needed to work.
I was excited and energized in my tenur
The managements, staffs & co-workes of the Marsden were friendly and helped me to be succesful and thereby run and lead my life and families smoothly
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Marsden?
productive and fun place to work
I love working at Masterson, and it's a great company and looking something bigger and more benefits. This is a part-time so I need full-time and higher paid.
Joke
Horrible job to have. No matter how hard you work they find a way to make you feel bad. It’s good money but inconsistent hours. You don’t sleep. Checks are nice if you can deal with lack of sleep.
Its Ok
The work is good, the upper management is not. The office I have is very good and the flexibility in the job is what i was looking for. Not know if I will keep my job is the hardest part
Okay filler job
Just cleaning up offices. Nothing special. Not fun unless you have good co workers. And you get stuff dusting if you finish early then just being able to leave.
Pros
Relax
Cons
Your cleaning up after an office ppl are gone
work
nothing bad to say they kind of overwork you but if you are vocal about the hours you work and the overtime you expect to see within your check they are quick to fix it not may breaks at all but if your a hard worker you wont mind.
Never again
Be my own boss next time and never trust my stuff in a backroom. And do not trust security. It was one of my worst employment nightmares, and no I am not a candy stealer.
Pros
non
Cons
many
Ok to work, with little benefits.
When I first worked for Marsden at the beginning of this year(2018), I thought that they would offer me benefits. Plus, I've remembered asking my supervisor few months ago to bump me up to full-time, instead of part-time. But she denied my request on making me full-time. However, the company lacks on offering benefits to full-time employees.
Very good company
A good company to work for the ,employees are easy to get along with the supervisors really do listen and sometimes laugh with you too.Teamwork is very good.
Pros
Good break times
Cons
good working hours, they liked my work, they was friendly.
I worked to have a good reference, for employment. I love cleaning, they trusted me with the whole store, they was happy with me.I did the basic of cleaning like the rest rooms, vacuum, trash.
Pros
I got free hot coco, little snacks, nice people
Cons
the distance of driving to each building was far.. not much hours of work.
The job fit my lifestyle and my needs
Marsden was a good company to work for and the wage was good. The location and the daytime hours fit my lifestyle and my needs. The hardest part of my job was cleaning up bio hazardous waste. Sometimes when we worked we got catered lunches for everybody.
Managers were great.
I had very patient Managers who worked with me to learn all the requirements and safety rules. I had an awesome co-workers. I enjoyed having the sense of accomplishment seeing how clean the area was left in.
Marsden
Poor pay, too much work load, bad management, disrespectful environment. It all around is a terrible company to work for and a nightmare to try to do business with.
Great Workplace
I really loved working for Marsden they treated all their employees the same and I would love to work back in that environment. They had great supervisors.
Pros
Great Scheduling
Cons
Short Breaks
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Marsden. Our community is ready to answer.