Marriott International

Oman14 reviews

Clear
3.8Pay & Benefits

Found 2 reviews matching the searchSee all 23,198 reviews

Amazing opportunity to work, learn and develop new skills

It was very nice working with Marriott Resort as I had many different jobs. It was very great working place as it has all the needed for skills development, always pushes us to get better with training courses and on job cross training. Have knowledge and orientation about the whole departments.

Pros

Free meals 3, Accommodation, Health insurance

Cons

1 hour break, 30 days annual vacation

A good opportunity to learn how to manage and improve yourself

The job is very nice. Gives me a lot of space to prove what I have learnt and gained as experience so far as well as improve and develop my knowledge. I am grateful to work with the company as they have thought me a great number of skills. However I think I should already find a more challenging place where I could manage more people and resources as well as implement what I have learnt during the last two years with the current company. Best part of the work are the guest that we serve as well as the management team who are all very professional, punctual and reliable.

Pros

free accommodation, free meals, free insurance, free trasnportation, competitive salary, 30 days annual paid leave

Cons

no sicial life due to culture of the country and its people

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Marriott International. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits