Marriott International

Clear
3.7Job Security & Advancement

Found 5 reviews matching the searchSee all 23,198 reviews

Excellent

Working under Marriott property is a company that value customer service and the growth of the individual career. The environment of equality is the best part working in Ritz Carlton Hotel

workplace culture

Company is very supportive of their associates, however it feels like corporate culture overtakes the brand identity Otherwise great company to be part of.

Pros

supportive

Cons

too many guidance

Straight business mind

Truly enjoy the development & growth opportunities while the company was expanding, great leaders & people culture. Nowadays, with the most recent merger, the culture is somehow diluted, what a shame!

Pros

Growth potential for key performers

Number 1 Staff frendly company

Very good working atmosphere and culture. I learned a lot from this multinational company. Everything is hardest part but I am enjoying that very much.

Pros

Providing all meals

A good opportunity to learn how to manage and improve yourself

The job is very nice. Gives me a lot of space to prove what I have learnt and gained as experience so far as well as improve and develop my knowledge. I am grateful to work with the company as they have thought me a great number of skills. However I think I should already find a more challenging place where I could manage more people and resources as well as implement what I have learnt during the last two years with the current company. Best part of the work are the guest that we serve as well as the management team who are all very professional, punctual and reliable.

Pros

free accommodation, free meals, free insurance, free trasnportation, competitive salary, 30 days annual paid leave

Cons

no sicial life due to culture of the country and its people

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Marriott International. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Marriott International Reviews by Location

• Marriott International
  • Job Security & Advancement
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?