Marriott International, Inc. logo
Marriott International, Inc.

Marriott International, Inc. Employee Reviews

Found 14 reviews matching the searchSee all 22,003 reviews

Amazing opportunity to work, learn and develop new skills

It was very nice working with Marriott Resort as I had many different jobs. It was very great working place as it has all the needed for skills development, always pushes us to get better with training courses and on job cross training. Have knowledge and orientation about the whole departments.

Pros

Free meals 3, Accommodation, Health insurance

Cons

1 hour break, 30 days annual vacation

Ambiente de trabajo relajado

Excelente ambiente de trabajo el cual se procupan mucho por el personal

Marriot is an international hotel with a good standard of service

Marriot is one that makes me proud to work here but to also serve in community. Marriot seeks to positively impact the communities in which we work. This speaks to our commitment to spread the light and warmth of hospitality. Beyond that, I am encouraged to have a balanced work-life with the flexibility of working from home.

Excellent

Working under Marriott property is a company that value customer service and the growth of the individual career. The environment of equality is the best part working in Ritz Carlton Hotel

Productive working place

Working with this company is amazing because it is the first favorite travelling company Good working environment Adaptive and persistent Good management Chatting with colleagues

Pros

3 meals/day

Cons

Health care

workplace culture

Company is very supportive of their associates, however it feels like corporate culture overtakes the brand identity Otherwise great company to be part of.

Pros

supportive

Cons

too many guidance

Straight business mind

Truly enjoy the development & growth opportunities while the company was expanding, great leaders & people culture. Nowadays, with the most recent merger, the culture is somehow diluted, what a shame!

Pros

Growth potential for key performers

Social ,hard work and team player

Friendly environment with approachable management Every day to day learn new things from company via task and online training, All management demonstrate professional skills Islamic country with lots of culture , friendly and climate changes Fulfilling internal auditor files All working as big happy family

Pros

3 times meal

Cons

3 times meal

Number 1 Staff frendly company

Very good working atmosphere and culture. I learned a lot from this multinational company. Everything is hardest part but I am enjoying that very much.

Pros

Providing all meals

we have to be allways think strong&positievly to finish our work, means if we strted thinking like lasy you cannt finish your job complete.

1.My first day in marriott when i joined everthing was new so i was totally confused on that day. 2.To control my self in very busy time means i can handle alone in my section without tension. 3.Frankly speaking i would like to say sorry for the management for not treating the staff propally. 4.When after too much hard work no motivation from your managers and scolding for silly mistakes. 5.When one of the rigional officer came to check all the departments, and in f&b department the officer said to me infront of all managers and GM great service and the service is very kind and he said your restourant is passed that time i was so happy because nobody had expected that this old men will be the officer from the marriott company,so i was really that moment is my best moment in this hotel for me.

Pros

all meals are free for the staff

Cons

there are breaks for the staff like breakfast, lunch, and, dinner.

Jobs at Marriott International, Inc.

See more jobs

Enjoying the nature with the team

New property, still not too busy but packed on the weekend or public holidays. Busy day at spa was something very interesting day for us and hard day when the spa is quiet.

Cons

Going out with the team

Front Desk

Taking Internal and external calls. handling check in check outs... taking room service orders... communicating properly regarding the handovers... handling guest complains...

A good opportunity to learn how to manage and improve yourself

The job is very nice. Gives me a lot of space to prove what I have learnt and gained as experience so far as well as improve and develop my knowledge. I am grateful to work with the company as they have thought me a great number of skills. However I think I should already find a more challenging place where I could manage more people and resources as well as implement what I have learnt during the last two years with the current company. Best part of the work are the guest that we serve as well as the management team who are all very professional, punctual and reliable.

Pros

free accommodation, free meals, free insurance, free trasnportation, competitive salary, 30 days annual paid leave

Cons

no sicial life due to culture of the country and its people

Engineering Supervisor

Daily taking morning briefing . Good leadership skill. Empowered.