Marriott International, Inc.
Information from Marriott International, Inc.:

Marriott International, Inc. Employee Reviews for Server

Server2 reviews
Oman2 reviews
1.My first day in marriott when i joined everthing was new so i was totally confused on that day.
2.To control my self in very busy time means i can handle alone in my section without tension.

3.Frankly speaking i would like to say sorry for the management for not treating the staff propally.

4.When after too much hard work no motivation from your managers and scolding for silly mistakes.

5.When one of the rigional officer came to check all the departments, and in f&b department the officer said to me infront of all managers and GM great service and the service is very kind and he said your restourant is passed that time i was so happy because nobody had expected that this old men will be the officer from the marriott company,so i was really that moment is my best moment in this hotel for me.
Pros
all meals are free for the staff
Cons
there are breaks for the staff like breakfast, lunch, and, dinner.
Marriot is one that makes me proud to work here but to also serve in community. Marriot seeks to positively impact the communities in which we work. This speaks to our commitment to spread the light and warmth of hospitality. Beyond that, I am encouraged to have a balanced work-life with the flexibility of working from home.