Marriott International, Inc. logo
Marriott International, Inc.

Marriott International, Inc. Employee Reviews in Ṣalālah

Found 5 reviews matching the searchSee all 22,003 reviews

Amazing opportunity to work, learn and develop new skills

It was very nice working with Marriott Resort as I had many different jobs. It was very great working place as it has all the needed for skills development, always pushes us to get better with training courses and on job cross training. Have knowledge and orientation about the whole departments.

Pros

Free meals 3, Accommodation, Health insurance

Cons

1 hour break, 30 days annual vacation

Number 1 Staff frendly company

Very good working atmosphere and culture. I learned a lot from this multinational company. Everything is hardest part but I am enjoying that very much.

Pros

Providing all meals

we have to be allways think strong&positievly to finish our work, means if we strted thinking like lasy you cannt finish your job complete.

1.My first day in marriott when i joined everthing was new so i was totally confused on that day. 2.To control my self in very busy time means i can handle alone in my section without tension. 3.Frankly speaking i would like to say sorry for the management for not treating the staff propally. 4.When after too much hard work no motivation from your managers and scolding for silly mistakes. 5.When one of the rigional officer came to check all the departments, and in f&b department the officer said to me infront of all managers and GM great service and the service is very kind and he said your restourant is passed that time i was so happy because nobody had expected that this old men will be the officer from the marriott company,so i was really that moment is my best moment in this hotel for me.

Pros

all meals are free for the staff

Cons

there are breaks for the staff like breakfast, lunch, and, dinner.

Enjoying the nature with the team

New property, still not too busy but packed on the weekend or public holidays. Busy day at spa was something very interesting day for us and hard day when the spa is quiet.

Cons

Going out with the team

A good opportunity to learn how to manage and improve yourself

The job is very nice. Gives me a lot of space to prove what I have learnt and gained as experience so far as well as improve and develop my knowledge. I am grateful to work with the company as they have thought me a great number of skills. However I think I should already find a more challenging place where I could manage more people and resources as well as implement what I have learnt during the last two years with the current company. Best part of the work are the guest that we serve as well as the management team who are all very professional, punctual and reliable.

Pros

free accommodation, free meals, free insurance, free trasnportation, competitive salary, 30 days annual paid leave

Cons

no sicial life due to culture of the country and its people

10.3K
6.4K
3.3K
1.1K

Marriott International, Inc. Reviews by Location

• Marriott International, Inc.
  • Ṣalālah