Marriott International, Inc.
Marriott International, Inc. Employee Review

we have to be allways think strong&positievly to finish our work, means if we strted thinking like lasy you cannt finish your job complete.

May 18, 2014
1.My first day in marriott when i joined everthing was new so i was totally confused on that day. 2.To control my self in very busy time means i can handle alone in my section without tension. 3.Frankly speaking i would like to say sorry for the management for not treating the staff propally. 4.When after too much hard work no motivation from your managers and scolding for silly mistakes. 5.When one of the rigional officer came to check all the departments, and in f&b department the officer said to me infront of all managers and GM great service and the service is very kind and he said your restourant is passed that time i was so happy because nobody had expected that this old men will be the officer from the marriott company,so i was really that moment is my best moment in this hotel for me.
Pros
all meals are free for the staff
Cons
there are breaks for the staff like breakfast, lunch, and, dinner.
February 8, 2020
Same role
Waitress (Former Employee) - Muscat
Marriot is one that makes me proud to work here but to also serve in community. Marriot seeks to positively impact the communities in which we work. This speaks to our commitment to spread the light and warmth of hospitality. Beyond that, I am encouraged to have a balanced work-life with the flexibility of working from home.
February 5, 2019
Same location
Sales Executive then Assistant, Sales Manager (Former Employee) - Salalah Marriott Resort in Mirbat
It was very nice working with Marriott Resort as I had many different jobs. It was very great working place as it has all the needed for skills development, always pushes us to get better with training courses and on job cross training. Have knowledge and orientation about the whole departments.
Pros
Free meals 3, Accommodation, Health insurance
Cons
1 hour break, 30 days annual vacation
July 16, 2016
Same location
Systems Engineer (Current Employee) - Salalah
Very good working atmosphere and culture. I learned a lot from this multinational company. Everything is hardest part but I am enjoying that very much.
Pros
Providing all meals