Marriott International, Inc. logo
Marriott International, Inc.
View all Marriott International, Inc. reviews

Marriott International, Inc.

Marriott International, Inc. Employee Review

Marriot is an international hotel with a good standard of service

Marriot is one that makes me proud to work here but to also serve in community. Marriot seeks to positively impact the communities in which we work. This speaks to our commitment to spread the light and warmth of hospitality. Beyond that, I am encouraged to have a balanced work-life with the flexibility of working from home.

Same role

we have to be allways think strong&positievly to finish our work, means if we strted thinking like lasy you cannt finish your job complete.

1.My first day in marriott when i joined everthing was new so i was totally confused on that day. 2.To control my self in very busy time means i can handle alone in my section without tension. 3.Frankly speaking i would like to say sorry for the management for not treating the staff propally. 4.When after too much hard work no motivation from your managers and scolding for silly mistakes. 5.When one of the rigional officer came to check all the departments, and in f&b department the officer said to me infront of all managers and GM great service and the service is very kind and he said your restourant is passed that time i was so happy because nobody had expected that this old men will be the officer from the marriott company,so i was really that moment is my best moment in this hotel for me.

Pros

all meals are free for the staff

Cons

there are breaks for the staff like breakfast, lunch, and, dinner.
Same location

Excellent

Working under Marriott property is a company that value customer service and the growth of the individual career. The environment of equality is the best part working in Ritz Carlton Hotel
Same location

workplace culture

Company is very supportive of their associates, however it feels like corporate culture overtakes the brand identity Otherwise great company to be part of.

Pros

supportive

Cons

too many guidance

10.3K
6.4K
3.3K
1.1K

Marriott International, Inc. Reviews by Location

• Marriott International, Inc.
  • Marriot is an international hotel with a good standard of service