Marriott International, Inc.
Marriott International, Inc. Employee Review

A good opportunity to learn how to manage and improve yourself

November 4, 2013
The job is very nice. Gives me a lot of space to prove what I have learnt and gained as experience so far as well as improve and develop my knowledge. I am grateful to work with the company as they have thought me a great number of skills. However I think I should already find a more challenging place where I could manage more people and resources as well as implement what I have learnt during the last two years with the current company. Best part of the work are the guest that we serve as well as the management team who are all very professional, punctual and reliable.
Pros
free accommodation, free meals, free insurance, free trasnportation, competitive salary, 30 days annual paid leave
Cons
no sicial life due to culture of the country and its people
February 18, 2014
Same roleSame location
Spa Manager (Former Employee) - Salalah, SUltanate of Oman
New property, still not too busy but packed on the weekend or public holidays. Busy day at spa was something very interesting day for us and hard day when the spa is quiet.
Cons
Going out with the team
February 5, 2019
Same location
Sales Executive then Assistant, Sales Manager (Former Employee) - Salalah Marriott Resort in Mirbat
It was very nice working with Marriott Resort as I had many different jobs. It was very great working place as it has all the needed for skills development, always pushes us to get better with training courses and on job cross training. Have knowledge and orientation about the whole departments.
Pros
Free meals 3, Accommodation, Health insurance
Cons
1 hour break, 30 days annual vacation
July 16, 2016
Same location
Systems Engineer (Current Employee) - Salalah
Very good working atmosphere and culture. I learned a lot from this multinational company. Everything is hardest part but I am enjoying that very much.
Pros
Providing all meals
  1. A good opportunity to learn how to manage and improve yourself