Maersk Line

Maersk Line Employee Reviews

Maersk is a fantastic company to work for.
My day started at 8:00 a.m. and ended at 5:00 p.m., sometimes you worked through lunch. I did not learn much as I was not utilized to the best of my ability. The co-workers are fantastic. The hardest part of my job was connecting with my boss. The most enjoyable part of my job was meeting different people from all walks of life.
Cons
lack upward mobility for women. mearsk is in a male dominated industry.
work from home most of the time
we were a satellite office with the main planning office in Singapore.we looked after round trip planning which included New Zealand/Australia/South Americia/East coast and West coast of the USA / Canada and the Pacific islands.
24/7 on call
unlimited coffee and warm family
It's easy at first to work in this group, but if you really want to promote, you must contrubute 100%
Productive and yet stressful job
Working in Maersk line is my platform of my experience in working. Workplace culture is good and accommodation is good. Management also good and I learn a lot about my job.
Challenging and exciting place to work
Challenging and exciting place to work.
Maersk is going through a large change, compounded by the Coronavirus pandemic and is therefore an exciting place to be, depending on which role you have.
Très positif
C'est bien de travailler, dans les telles grandes sociétés car on gagne toujours quelque chose de plus intellectuellement
Good Company
Maersk is a diverse company and provide equal opportunity to all employee. Work life Balance is Observed. Management is very supportive to all employees.
Good
Good can't comment now you have to work to experience the same all staff is good healthy and caring atmosphere and get free lunch transport facility and good working culture
Great place to make a career
Great culture with a focus on employees and customers. Limitless opportunity around the globe and plenty of training available to reach your goals. Great European work life balance and plenty of daily challenges to keep engaged.
Pros
Strong management, Clear Career path, Great Benefits
Cons
Cooking and cleaning.
About the salary is good.it is fare enough for us. Overtime will always monitored. Rest hour is also monitored
Food is good and provision.safety is emplement.
Productive and Fun
Awesome company to work for long term. They take care employees very well and offering very package too. I really love to be part of Maersk Line. Great place to work
Maersk
Maersk give you and opportunity to learn logistics. You have to be a fast learner and learn on your on lack of support. It's a very stressful environment if you are working in export customer service.
Excelente empresa para trabalhar
Empresa com excelente ambiente E recursos de trabalho que respeita os direitos do empregado e reconhece seu desempenho.
Great company
Great company. Very transparent. Great leadership. Great environment. Really can't complain. Of course you have bad days at work but for the most part its a great company.
I no longer work for maersk line
I worked for maersk line for 33yrs as a very loyal worker, the ship i worked on was sold to another company , i was given the option, go to this other company , as there is no longer work in this company for British ratings, or leave with no redundency package, i chose to leave.
i dont recommend this company
promotion is sluggish and the job are stressful and plenty but the salary is not enough for my family considering also lots of trainings. benefits are also not clear that my wife a beneficiary of mine dis not enjoyed the benefits derived from the company when she was hoapitalized
Great Company To Work For
Maersk Is a great company to work for but there isn't really much room for growth. the pay isn't really that great but the benefits are good. All in all, i would recommend working for this company to anyone looking for a change in career.
Un empresa como pocas en chile
En mi trayectoria a sido la mejor empresa que e podido tener el agrado de pertenecer a un excelente grupo de trabajo dentro de una gran empresa
Maersk is a world-leading organization
Maersk is a world-leading logistics solutions provider that isn't afraid to innovate and push the boundaries of various business constraints. It has amazing people who are dedicated in their profession and has a great culture to allow employees to learn and thrive for long-term success.
Good
Pressure is there however you are paid well for being in Maersk.
Support from manager is minimal however you are expected to work well even though without support
Good energy, sometimes difficult to navigate
It was a good learning experience with a much larger company than I've worked for in the past. Overall a good place to work. Can be stressful in the fast-pace and management is lacking in some areas.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Maersk Line. Our community is ready to answer.