Mace

Mace Employee Reviews

It was okay I just do a p
paper round (Current Employee) –  LeedsFebruary 11, 2020
The shop is okay quite messy at times, on a morning when the papers are due mostly they are late and the owners are usually late, which means when they are I’m running late with the papers
Mace are one of the best
Senior construction Manager (Former Employee) –  Uxbridge, Greater LondonJanuary 24, 2020
Mace
a colabratave company who are interested in their peoples advancment and take the time to help improve their performance which in turn greatley improves the staff members ability within a team structure to bring the relevent project in on time and to budget
Awful
Shop Assistant (Former Employee) –  County AntrimDecember 27, 2019
Didn't enjoy working here at all.

Only stayed for a few months.

Awful atmosphere and no respect from manager.

Would not recommend to anyone I know.
Professional workplace
Chief engineer (Former Employee) –  HOchiminh-vietnamNovember 23, 2019
I learnt the very professional working style in this company. Furthermore, the working environment is friendly and funny. All colleagues are so nice and collaborative.
Nice to work there
Customer Assistant (Former Employee) –  LambegNovember 18, 2019
I gained a lot of experience working in the Mace for a week. Everyone was very friendly and very supportive to me and always helped me when i needed their advice. I worked on the till also and was glad to have this experience, in dealing with customers. I also undertooks cleaning duties of the shop, stacking shelves, organising the shelves and making sure everything was front facing for the customers.
mace
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Belfast City Centre, County AntrimNovember 15, 2019
it was very stressful but pretty laid back. there was a lot of customers that were stressful to serve and there was a lot that were easy. The employer wasn't always on your back.
Great place!
Director of Client Services (Current Employee) –  Snellville, GANovember 11, 2019
Assisting children, parents and teachers with resources for children with exceptionalities. Many parents are unsure what to do or what services are offered, MACE is the place!
Excellent work and management are friendly, mindful and their willingness to help staff at anytime is second to none.
CUSTOMER ADVISOR/ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  County WestmeathOctober 29, 2019
Will recommend Mace for anyone. The only thing about Mace that l found not suitable for me was that, if you are really experienced person, l will say will be too small, l found it really too small of a job compared to where l was coming from.
Pros
Collaboration
Cons
For experienced person, too small.
Fun
Shop Assistant (Current Employee) –  CoventryOctober 28, 2019
Yeah its bere good. I love it. I would revvoement it to everyone. It's so relaxed and Good. You are treated with respect and you are looked after the wage is every good
Payroll
Payroll & Benefits Manager (Former Employee) –  London, Greater LondonOctober 11, 2019
Busy office always a variety of work to be done due to the number of payrolls and queries, lots of other areas to get involved in which made the role very interesting
Fun fast paced workplace
Manager (Former Employee) –  Coventry, West MidlandsOctober 8, 2019
Provided a high level of customer service, whilst also creating a great rapport with customers.
Working with various stakeholders and suppliers to negotiate different product pricing to ensure the monthly expectation turnover is achieved.
Managing the stock inventory, finances and HR - recruiting new employees.
Implemented new pricing strategy and discounts that led to an increase in monthly turnover.
I would certainly work with them again.
MEP Construction manager (Former Employee) –  Tottenham Hotspur FCSeptember 11, 2019
I learnt a lot with this company, and the MEP team I was working with. great team, great senior management always had the time to help if you was having discrepancy’s .
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Tottenham Court RoadAugust 30, 2019
A very diverse working community .This was a very good work experience, working for Grant walker group,,electrical subcontractors.They are very organise company this is why the main contractors Mace granted the contract to Grant Walker Group.
great shop
Shop Floor Assistant (Former Employee) –  Peterhead, AberdeenshireAugust 25, 2019
great place to work as they worked along with the bake house. was great experience to get at a young age as it taught me social skills with customers, using the till and cashing up at night and having the responsibility of locking up at night
Fun and Productive
Team Assistant (Former Employee) –  LondonJuly 13, 2019
The friendly atmosphere and supportive company culture at Mace makes coming to work truly enjoyable. Management gives you room to develop within your role, and listens to your ideas. There are great internal opportunities.
Good Experience
Cost Consultant (Current Employee) –  LondonJuly 8, 2019
This company offers good experience for those who are looking to learn
Fun workplace
Junior Technician (Current Employee) –  Saudi ArabiaJuly 6, 2019
I have learnt a lot from this company. This company provide us friendly and homely service .i enjoyed a lot in this company. They give salary on time
The only reason I have stayed has been my colleagues
Third Line – Application/System & Network Analyst (Current Employee) –  LondonMay 9, 2019
In 12 years working for the IT department, there has been no great payrise or bonuses.
No career progression unless your face fits, even after completing the never ending goal posts ;)

They are moving to an outsourced model for all departments they can.
Pros
All the sugar you can squeeze in your pockets
Cons
No career progression or pay rises
Great Company
Assistant Commercial Manager (Current Employee) –  London, Greater LondonApril 25, 2019
Mace allows you to grow and invests in employees, They have a great work life balance and management scheme.

You can always feel you can talk to managers and gain the help, insight or help you need.
great projects, interesting tasks
Financial controller (Current Employee) –  МоскваJanuary 16, 2019
international project team, highly professional specialists, HQ support
Pros
flexible working time
Cons
prefer foreign specialists

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mace. Our community is ready to answer.