Mace Employee Reviews

Fun fast paced workplace
Manager (Former Employee) –  Coventry, West MidlandsOctober 8, 2019
Provided a high level of customer service, whilst also creating a great rapport with customers.
Working with various stakeholders and suppliers to negotiate different product pricing to ensure the monthly expectation turnover is achieved.
Managing the stock inventory, finances and HR - recruiting new employees.
Implemented new pricing strategy and discounts that led to an increase in monthly turnover.
I would certainly work with them again.
MEP Construction manager (Former Employee) –  Tottenham Hotspur FCSeptember 11, 2019
I learnt a lot with this company, and the MEP team I was working with. great team, great senior management always had the time to help if you was having discrepancy’s .
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Tottenham Court RoadAugust 30, 2019
A very diverse working community .This was a very good work experience, working for Grant walker group,,electrical subcontractors.They are very organise company this is why the main contractors Mace granted the contract to Grant Walker Group.
great shop
Shop Floor Assistant (Former Employee) –  Peterhead, AberdeenshireAugust 25, 2019
great place to work as they worked along with the bake house. was great experience to get at a young age as it taught me social skills with customers, using the till and cashing up at night and having the responsibility of locking up at night
Fun and Productive
Team Assistant (Former Employee) –  LondonJuly 13, 2019
The friendly atmosphere and supportive company culture at Mace makes coming to work truly enjoyable. Management gives you room to develop within your role, and listens to your ideas. There are great internal opportunities.
Good Experience
Cost Consultant (Current Employee) –  LondonJuly 8, 2019
This company offers good experience for those who are looking to learn
Fun workplace
Junior Technician (Current Employee) –  Saudi ArabiaJuly 6, 2019
I have learnt a lot from this company. This company provide us friendly and homely service .i enjoyed a lot in this company. They give salary on time
The only reason I have stayed has been my colleagues
Third Line – Application/System & Network Analyst (Current Employee) –  LondonMay 9, 2019
In 12 years working for the IT department, there has been no great payrise or bonuses.
No career progression unless your face fits, even after completing the never ending goal posts ;)

They are moving to an outsourced model for all departments they can.
Pros
All the sugar you can squeeze in your pockets
Cons
No career progression or pay rises
Great Company
Assistant Commercial Manager (Current Employee) –  London, Greater LondonApril 25, 2019
Mace allows you to grow and invests in employees, They have a great work life balance and management scheme.

You can always feel you can talk to managers and gain the help, insight or help you need.
great projects, interesting tasks
Financial controller (Current Employee) –  МоскваJanuary 16, 2019
international project team, highly professional specialists, HQ support
Pros
flexible working time
Cons
prefer foreign specialists
it was not a friendly work enviroment
Sr. Project Manager (Former Employee) –  N Tonawanda, NYDecember 7, 2018
the support I received from upper management was not good. There was no training from them on the use of there particular platforms. they use systems from England, these maybe good in England but do not always useable in the US.
Pros
Cons
to demanding, and there expectations were extremely high for new hires and the turn over rate was around 40%
Could have been better
Secretary (Former Employee) –  Camden, Greater LondonOctober 26, 2018
Not the best place I have ever worked, although I did meet some really great people in my time there.

The work was varied and interesting but did not find all the "Managers" to be very nice , having said that I did learn a lot there about bid and tender processes which has stood me in good stead
Pros
People
Cons
Don't always treat staff very well
Good work environment
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  LondonSeptember 9, 2018
Although I did not work in the Mace headquarters, my experience visiting the site was fun and the staff were very welcoming. Also, arrangements were made to provide a friendly environment for staff to socialise during breaks.
Azienda a carattere troppo familiare
Disegnatore CAD (Former Employee) –  Casandrino, CampaniaJune 16, 2018
Azienda a carattere troppo familiare, qualità nella progettazione, pessima nella gestione.
Pros
Location interna, produzione, progettazione
Cons
Gestione commerciale e interna
culture
Fire & Safety Marshal (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, West MidlandsJune 11, 2018
its ok but there could be room for improvement when it comes to people workin together

management can be a bit strict in terms of behaving like they are above u
Goal Oriented and dedicated group of people
Manager - Projects (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, IndiaMay 19, 2018
MACE is an amazing place to work. A group of professionals with very vast experience and even more exposure. Mentors here take keen interest in grooming of a resource. Very friendly environment and employee friendly policies.
Small company, ok to work for
Project Manager / Radio Technician (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAApril 9, 2018
Lead a group of underpaid people with little experience in DAS installations. This is the hardest part, getting quality work out of people with little interest in doing quality work. Competent leadership and management helped smooth things over.
quick summery
Contractor (Current Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VADecember 18, 2017
Mace is a place no one should want to work. outside
of the immediate tech supervisor, management is horrible. they
allow certain individuals to do as the please, while placing strict rules on others.
Productive and lots of learning experience
Safety Officer (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiAugust 20, 2017
MACE is a good learning field, specially for freshers. you will learn lots of experience. Co-workers are very helpful to fresh joiners. you will gain a lot with MACE.
A very friendly company
Senior Risk Manager, International Capital Project (Current Employee) –  LondonJune 5, 2017
As Senior Risk Manager , I'm Part of the Consultancy team, we are not base at Mace London. We move around to support different clients in their project deliverable. It's dynamic job, you move around a lot.
Pros
great risk team
Cons
we do long hours due to weekly travels to Europe or other continent

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mace. Our community is ready to answer.