Mace

Mace Employee Reviews

Management have high expectations which is great for skill progression.Previous employer was satisfied with everything I did with very little feedback.
Great company, I really enjoyed working for this company and I would return anytime. The atmosphere is great and my colleagues were professionals. The salary was competitive and great.
I loved my role contracting for Mace. The projects were varied and interesting, the project teams we helpful & friendly. There is a great training programme also
I can’t believe under the
present COVID-19 crisis it’s CEO is seriously thinking of opening up some of its sites. So much for safety, first and second nature. Was an excellent company in its day with imaginative and forward thinking top teams.
Pros
Not applicable
Cons
Not applicable
I have worked here for 10 months and I still do not have a uniform. I am always asked to cover other people’s shifts and do not get a consistent amount of hours.
Pros
Above minimum wage
Cons
Poorly managed
Not the same after new director of IT was appointment, she outsourced everything to an msp that doesn't speak the same language or understand the company culture, systems or security requirements.
Generalmente se mantiene un ambiente agradable y estable . compañia con proyectos de mediana envergadura y con un bajo capital humano .
The shop is okay quite messy at times, on a morning when the papers are due mostly they are late and the owners are usually late, which means when they are I’m running late with the papers
I have enjoyed nearly a decade at Mace and everyday is different, I have continued to learn and been promoted 3 times based on my merit/recognition for my work ethic and commitment to our company goals.
Mace
a colabratave company who are interested in their peoples advancment and take the time to help improve their performance which in turn greatley improves the staff members ability within a team structure to bring the relevent project in on time and to budget
Didn't enjoy working here at all.

Only stayed for a few months.

Awful atmosphere and no respect from manager.

Would not recommend to anyone I know.
I learnt the very professional working style in this company. Furthermore, the working environment is friendly and funny. All colleagues are so nice and collaborative.
I gained a lot of experience working in the Mace for a week. Everyone was very friendly and very supportive to me and always helped me when i needed their advice. I worked on the till also and was glad to have this experience, in dealing with customers. I also undertooks cleaning duties of the shop, stacking shelves, organising the shelves and making sure everything was front facing for the customers.
it was very stressful but pretty laid back. there was a lot of customers that were stressful to serve and there was a lot that were easy. The employer wasn't always on your back.
Assisting children, parents and teachers with resources for children with exceptionalities. Many parents are unsure what to do or what services are offered, MACE is the place!
Will recommend Mace for anyone. The only thing about Mace that l found not suitable for me was that, if you are really experienced person, l will say will be too small, l found it really too small of a job compared to where l was coming from.
Pros
Collaboration
Cons
For experienced person, too small.
Yeah its bere good. I love it. I would revvoement it to everyone. It's so relaxed and Good. You are treated with respect and you are looked after the wage is every good
Busy office always a variety of work to be done due to the number of payrolls and queries, lots of other areas to get involved in which made the role very interesting
Provided a high level of customer service, whilst also creating a great rapport with customers.
Working with various stakeholders and suppliers to negotiate different product pricing to ensure the monthly expectation turnover is achieved.

Managing the stock inventory, finances and HR - recruiting new employees.

Implemented new pricing strategy and discounts that led to an increase in monthly turnover.
I learnt a lot with this company, and the MEP team I was working with. great team, great senior management always had the time to help if you was having discrepancy’s .
A very diverse working community .This was a very good work experience, working for Grant walker group,,electrical subcontractors.They are very organise company this is why the main contractors Mace granted the contract to Grant Walker Group.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mace. Our community is ready to answer.