Mace

Mace Employee Reviews

Nice to work there
Customer Assistant (Former Employee) –  LambegNovember 18, 2019
I gained a lot of experience working in the Mace for a week. Everyone was very friendly and very supportive to me and always helped me when i needed their advice. I worked on the till also and was glad to have this experience, in dealing with customers. I also undertooks cleaning duties of the shop, stacking shelves, organising the shelves and making sure everything was front facing for the customers.
mace
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Belfast City Centre, County AntrimNovember 15, 2019
it was very stressful but pretty laid back. there was a lot of customers that were stressful to serve and there was a lot that were easy. The employer wasn't always on your back.
Great place!
Director of Client Services (Current Employee) –  Snellville, GANovember 11, 2019
Assisting children, parents and teachers with resources for children with exceptionalities. Many parents are unsure what to do or what services are offered, MACE is the place!
Excellent work and management are friendly, mindful and their willingness to help staff at anytime is second to none.
CUSTOMER ADVISOR/ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  County WestmeathOctober 29, 2019
Will recommend Mace for anyone. The only thing about Mace that l found not suitable for me was that, if you are really experienced person, l will say will be too small, l found it really too small of a job compared to where l was coming from.
Pros
Collaboration
Cons
For experienced person, too small.
Fun
Shop Assistant (Current Employee) –  CoventryOctober 28, 2019
Yeah its bere good. I love it. I would revvoement it to everyone. It's so relaxed and Good. You are treated with respect and you are looked after the wage is every good
Payroll
Payroll & Benefits Manager (Former Employee) –  London, Greater LondonOctober 11, 2019
Busy office always a variety of work to be done due to the number of payrolls and queries, lots of other areas to get involved in which made the role very interesting
Fun fast paced workplace
Manager (Former Employee) –  Coventry, West MidlandsOctober 8, 2019
Provided a high level of customer service, whilst also creating a great rapport with customers.
Working with various stakeholders and suppliers to negotiate different product pricing to ensure the monthly expectation turnover is achieved.
Managing the stock inventory, finances and HR - recruiting new employees.
Implemented new pricing strategy and discounts that led to an increase in monthly turnover.
I would certainly work with them again.
MEP Construction manager (Former Employee) –  Tottenham Hotspur FCSeptember 11, 2019
I learnt a lot with this company, and the MEP team I was working with. great team, great senior management always had the time to help if you was having discrepancy’s .
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Tottenham Court RoadAugust 30, 2019
A very diverse working community .This was a very good work experience, working for Grant walker group,,electrical subcontractors.They are very organise company this is why the main contractors Mace granted the contract to Grant Walker Group.
great shop
Shop Floor Assistant (Former Employee) –  Peterhead, AberdeenshireAugust 25, 2019
great place to work as they worked along with the bake house. was great experience to get at a young age as it taught me social skills with customers, using the till and cashing up at night and having the responsibility of locking up at night
Fun and Productive
Team Assistant (Former Employee) –  LondonJuly 13, 2019
The friendly atmosphere and supportive company culture at Mace makes coming to work truly enjoyable. Management gives you room to develop within your role, and listens to your ideas. There are great internal opportunities.
Good Experience
Cost Consultant (Current Employee) –  LondonJuly 8, 2019
This company offers good experience for those who are looking to learn
Fun workplace
Junior Technician (Current Employee) –  Saudi ArabiaJuly 6, 2019
I have learnt a lot from this company. This company provide us friendly and homely service .i enjoyed a lot in this company. They give salary on time
The only reason I have stayed has been my colleagues
Third Line – Application/System & Network Analyst (Current Employee) –  LondonMay 9, 2019
In 12 years working for the IT department, there has been no great payrise or bonuses.
No career progression unless your face fits, even after completing the never ending goal posts ;)

They are moving to an outsourced model for all departments they can.
Pros
All the sugar you can squeeze in your pockets
Cons
No career progression or pay rises
Great Company
Assistant Commercial Manager (Current Employee) –  London, Greater LondonApril 25, 2019
Mace allows you to grow and invests in employees, They have a great work life balance and management scheme.

You can always feel you can talk to managers and gain the help, insight or help you need.
great projects, interesting tasks
Financial controller (Current Employee) –  МоскваJanuary 16, 2019
international project team, highly professional specialists, HQ support
Pros
flexible working time
Cons
prefer foreign specialists
it was not a friendly work enviroment
Sr. Project Manager (Former Employee) –  N Tonawanda, NYDecember 7, 2018
the support I received from upper management was not good. There was no training from them on the use of there particular platforms. they use systems from England, these maybe good in England but do not always useable in the US.
Pros
Cons
to demanding, and there expectations were extremely high for new hires and the turn over rate was around 40%
Could have been better
Secretary (Former Employee) –  Camden, Greater LondonOctober 26, 2018
Not the best place I have ever worked, although I did meet some really great people in my time there.

The work was varied and interesting but did not find all the "Managers" to be very nice , having said that I did learn a lot there about bid and tender processes which has stood me in good stead
Pros
People
Cons
Don't always treat staff very well
Good work environment
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  LondonSeptember 9, 2018
Although I did not work in the Mace headquarters, my experience visiting the site was fun and the staff were very welcoming. Also, arrangements were made to provide a friendly environment for staff to socialise during breaks.
Azienda a carattere troppo familiare
Disegnatore CAD (Former Employee) –  Casandrino, CampaniaJune 16, 2018
Azienda a carattere troppo familiare, qualità nella progettazione, pessima nella gestione.
Pros
Location interna, produzione, progettazione
Cons
Gestione commerciale e interna

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mace. Our community is ready to answer.