LULU Hypermarket

LULU Hypermarket Employee Reviews

Lulu is univercity. I learnd somthing good thats better for my life .. i enjoyed there. Lulu make new ideas for bussines. They need hygeenic and qulity thats most imbortant thinks
It is a great pleasure to work in lulu group international. You can study about the retail industry. All of the employees are staying there like a family.
Pros
Free visa, Free accommodation, Free Air Ticket (2 year vacation)
Cons
Salary is very low, too much stress, some management
Im student at college Im studied at Institute of Islamic Sciences at buraimi and I gated my good certificate. Now I desire to work and I want to work at lulu hypermarket
I don't like working here. they don't even have a place to eat in Ramadan. terrible infrastructure. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Pros
nothing
Cons
everything
Best area for starters in accounts. Good team work. Management supports. No employee recognition. long working hours. requires NOC for taking Driving license, family status from top management.
Cons
Long working hours
i start my work in this company every one where very happy&satisfied with this company i didn't feel any difficulties working there so i am happy........
Big company secured job, you learn a lot of thing by giving customer service,learning in every department they have, only thing is salary is not that good enough.
Pros
Free Accommodation, Transportation
Cons
The work environment is quiet at morning and starts getting busier specially at night. The supervisors always available and helpful. The first three days were hardest days, as I should properly learn the basic cashier works from zero. Also learned how to deal with non-polite customers when arguing and how to provide reasons to them in an appropriate way. The place is full of different cultures specially the customers. I enjoy interacting with customers and exchange with them cultures and news.
Pros
An environment teaches communication skills and helps practice different languages.
Cons
Sometimes dealing with bad manner customers.
Great people at all levels of the company - joining make positive is like joining a family and everyone is supportive of each other and has a great time together.
i start to work in lulu to get some money for help for study, but the teamwork was fun and i like to work there but i prefare to work in my specialisation
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at LULU Hypermarket?
I had a great experience. There were lot of things to study. I got the salary as per the job. Over time working will provide more salary. So we get a good amount as salary
Pros
Free food and accomedation
Good management,good quality machineries,10 hr duty,when machine is cmplaint wrk start at that tym ,free job,some tension,breakdown works are more.kitchen equipments
Pros
Free longes
Cons
10 hr
happy in my work,and i learned so many things in life,especially to communicate to different kind of peoplr all over the world.,all of my co workers are good and also the management,hardest part of my job os none,most enjoyable part of my job is having many friends there at salalah oman.
Pros
free acomodation
Cons
no free food
I am also be responsible for company rules and regulations.My accounting knowledge is used to companies improvement. Am also be respect and friendly to co-workers
Pros
Food and accomodations
Cons
Short berak and healthcare
A day starts at 8:00am and finishes until your assignments are achieved but an 8hrs of duty is mandatory. Preparation for the day work is must. I learnt the retail functioning, hygiene factors involved in Fresh Foods department, Waste Management, Skill and Knowledge Increase in handling and managing both staffs and products. Co-operative Management and very friendly to share daily struggles, shares necessary supports. Had a wonderful Co-Worker experience since all were Regional Manager level. Hardest part of the job is to be accountable and responsible for any failures or loss in business. Enjoyable part of the day is when the Customers go smiling with good reports on feed backs with Top Management appreciating both in document and gifts.
Pros
free meals, free petrol, Car, Telephone and Accommodation Rent, Air Ticket for vacation, etc
Cons
Long hours until assigned job for the day is achieved
I love to work all day long together with my friendly workmates because you cannot feel tired if you have a friend talk to one another and aside from that you learned from them, how the world works, you get a lot of idea from them also, am excited every end of the month because the management gives a nice salary to buy everything you need and to support your family to have a better future. Sometimes, you cant avoid that you have a costumer complaint cause you got mistakes and it really hard for me to explain how does it happen, no bodies perfect actually. And the enjoyable part of the job is when i got costumer recommendation and give a tip because they appreciate my work and they enjoy with it.
Cons
breaktime, free health ensurance