Landmark Group

Landmark Group Employee Reviews

Excellent experience good salary always professional, good coaching collea9asd organization is very professional, always helpful career oriented. Staff development
Good experience how political situation has to be deal and favorable ppl be aware and save yourself anything could happen. I would suggest better than sitting at home waiting for the other opportunity join Landmark Group whereas you will start getting the salary, however once you get better option swap immediately.
Landmark Retail is such a company.They know how to manage the people management and similarly they can compensate you if your work will be more as per your given time. So I have great learning with fun.
I have been with landmark group for more than 10 years with experience in Imports/exports/Logistics and HSE. I have had the privilege to directly work with multiple groups within the organization on various projects, including Corporate Supply Chain, RNA CDC Warehouse, Concept Logistics, Concept Quality, E-Commerce Supply Chain, Concept Finance, Territory Logistics, Territory Finance, Shared services, Corporate MIS and Properties Finance division.
Had a fun working with team, it was fun learning with the management with regards Customer service / problem solving. overall it was good place to learn the process & team building.
nderstand the basics of a SHORT business description, list EVERYTHING that your business offers. Identify what you really WANT to sell. Use the RULE of three! Know when to get HELP.
Pros
Good in communication
Cons
11 hours
I am working 2 years already in Landmark Liesure. My kind of work is operating kids right and assisting customer in playing machine games. I am also doing some cashiering and Daily sales report.
Pros
Incentives
Cons
Delayed Salary
It was very good initial days of working as challenges increased along with market downfall Still landmark is such a wonderful organisation where working is fin loving. Working with most of mixed cultured people is new learning for good to everyone.
I liked working in land mark group, the place have offered me a lot of teaching and coaching skills that I needed to learn for suing in my teaching and coaching others
Shoppers stop group known for there empowering the people within the company. People friendly culture in the workplace and management with the people Enjoyable when you work have more interaction with more cutomers
Pros
free freebies to achievers
Cons
long hours in sale some time
need to change the way people working. Need to develop people.Has to change the senoir management every two years. Always having politics and favortism.
Pros
birthday off
Cons
split shift
For my previous company (Landmark) What i've learned is a lot, i can say that i learn a lot more about my work and show my capability, they can provide everything (Training, Good Benifits,) i learn how to handle a shop and how store operation as a senior sales associate my skills become develop and enhance, For work place beacause im a person who can easily adopt a new environment thats why its not hard for me to adjust in anything.
Company is giving to everyone to grow. Very high standard Fun and exciting Having a good training No color discrimination/ fair to all Salary is goo
This is my first company in which like a training ground for me to think fast, move fast and dream for your future, only thing is salary scale is very less.
Overall one of the biggest retailer in gulf and largest value fashion brand in the middle east.Being an employee overall satisfaction is there but learning,scope and career development of an individual is a continues process ,Hence looking to go forward with new responsibility,initiative and challenging job career .
Pros
Not applicable
Cons
Not applicable
it's really fun doing the job that you like like merchandising and arranging products and displays, windows, etc. my typical day at work is doing focal and window displays inside the store or participating products exhibits in compounds and doing client's demands whether in hotels or in condos. what i learned being a merchandiser is to have patience with different clients of different nationalities. i can manage stress and long hours of duty by simply focusing on with my work. the culture is different in Saudi arabia is different since this is an Islamic country but i am coping with it since I came hereto work. hardest part of the job is when you work sometimes until the wee hour but it is so rewarding when you see the outcome of your job. and most enjoyable part of the job is when you get an award for the job you have made for the company.
Pros
transportation allowance and housing allowances
Cons
adjusting arab people sometimes they are unpredictable but at least i managed them
Good company for work , caring there employees also good salary package with benifits qith air tickets and medical, good work environment, international work experience .
Handling and Supervise 5 departments. Also Handling and Supervise the cashiering operation. Doing a paper works for the reports. Monitoring the stocks availability of the departments and visual merchandise.
My day always starts with short briefing with the team,then do the floor walk then identify which will be the priority to be completed then delegate to concern staff.Then see to it that after my floor walk ill go through the VM part and if any concern that needs to be address on or need to change. I've learned on how to manage my time and delegate the job to specific person and make sure to have a follow-up on each task that was given to concern staff.Management was not pretty much good when it comes to be benefits of their employees. But as a group Landmark was good company.My workplace was very challenging in a sense of their culture but then i was able to adjust.And there was no hardest part during my tenure with landmark group due to my flexibility to work and to people as well. And lastly my most enjoyable part of my job is when i see any member of the team are being praise due to their job well done and as well when the store will achieve our monthly target.
Pros
praise to team members
Cons
deprive employees benefits
I learned a lot of my previous job as a visual merchandiser at max fashion in oman.i learned how to be more active and responsible in my work.and thankful for all experience that i encountered.
• Spearheading all of the people functions of the company in accordance with the policies and practices of the Organization, and the laws, regulations and administrative rulings of government organizations and other regulatory and advisory authorities and organizations. • Responsible for the strategic human resource planning to provide the company with the best people talent available and to position the company as the Employer of Choice by being aware of policies, practices, and trends within the retail industry. • Responsible for the Human Resources practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented, high-performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity and standards, goal attainment, and the recruitment and ongoing development of a superior workforce
  1. Employee Reviews