Kuehne + Nagel Employee Reviews

Showing all 2,182 reviews
K&N is a great company overall just varies by branch
Customs Brokerage (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCAugust 23, 2019
K&N as a company I believe was fine, but your personal experience will vary by location. Unfortunately for the Greenville location you have a Branch Manager that doesn't care about his employees. The pay is low for the work expected. Upper Management has no desire to listen or work with their employees. They didn't care that people were drowning in work and worked overtime without being paid. People would clock out so they wouldn't get in trouble but stayed over to get work done. Really sad. If they had better management that actually cared for their employees then I believe people wouldn't be so miserable there.
great
Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Southaven, MSAugust 23, 2019
Good benefits, set schedule, and good work environment. Ltl and receiving are the best departments to work in. The pay could be better. Job advancement with pay
Not A Good Work Place
Stocking Associate (Former Employee) –  Lewisville, TXAugust 23, 2019
Everyone is like Grown Kids At this Warehouse.. Everyone is pretty much from out of town work here.. They just dont pay you Good for all the work they make you do there..
review
WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Calgary, ABAugust 22, 2019
really well organized company, great management team and friendly environment.
flexible hours, good compensation for work.
clean warehouse environment.
I worked here thru an agency
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CAAugust 21, 2019
The work is fun and fast paced. I worked here for four years. I was never hired as a company employee. I hope this practice has changed. The staff is friendly helpful and very professional. I enjoyed my time there. I left because I needed a full time permanent position. The product you work with is awesome.
Life at KN
Customer Service Representative/Service Desk (Current Employee) –  Jupiter, FLAugust 21, 2019
I am Optimistic. I see the good in everything. This company isn't perfect but I'm grateful to be here. We have grown to be Family here. The benefits are amazing. I really like my schedule too.
Senior Manager Key Accounts (Former Employee) –  IndienAugust 21, 2019
Ich habe Key Account Managment in den fast 10 Jahren die ich bei Kühne + Nagel gearbeitet habe gelernt. Das Management hat mich immer und in jeder hinsicht gefördert und unterstützt. Ich habe das vertrauen des Managments genossen was mir widerum mit der direkten Kunden betreuung sehr geholfen hat. Es hat mir sehr viel spaß gemacht täglich mit den Überseekunden im konatkt zu sein und für den Kundenservice verantwortlich zu sein.
Was good, easy work
STORE PERSON (Former Employee) –  Eastern Creek WAAugust 20, 2019
Easy work, not hard to follow instructions -pick and pack products that were light in weight, so it was easy to stack. Learnt more from the job itself.
Pros
Free lunches, easy job
Cons
Long commute to work, sometimes long hours
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Milton KeynesAugust 20, 2019
Need a good skills management. The job is OK similar like the other warehouses pay rate isn't bad but only thing is the management is far behind the other companies. They need to improve their management
Dont do it
Inventory lead (Former Employee) –  Aurora, ILAugust 19, 2019
Pay is good management is very bad. Unless you kiss butt lots of it you'll never move on. Company as a whole great just this facility is life draining
Great job to have!
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INAugust 19, 2019
Great job to work. Perfect for non-certified people to get certified for lifts. Not a complicated job. Friendly environment. Great starter pay. Would recommend!
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Southaven, MSAugust 19, 2019
I have been there three months and already they are speaking on moving me up the ladder. It's a great company to work for. They have taken care of any need that I asked if them.
environnemrnt de travail agreable
PREPARATEUR DE COMMANDE (Former Employee) –  Saint-Jory (31)August 19, 2019
j'ai appris de travailler en d'équipe, le respect des collègues de travail…..
Travail pénible
Chauffeur livreur (Former Employee) –  Créteil (94)August 18, 2019
Avec kuehne plus nagel je me sens bien formé en livraison.
Pros
Sécurité
Cons
Pas d'avantage
Kuehne Nagel
Power Industrial Truck Operator/Equipment Trainer (Current Employee) –  Aberdeen, MDAugust 18, 2019
This company is mediocre. The benefits are wonderful along with the employees. However, management could use much needed work. Management needs much improvement as they tend to provide false information often to their employees.
Management sucks
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Ladson, SCAugust 17, 2019
The management team sucks they are completely unaware of how to treat people. They don't know how to run a business and they always pointing the finger
Massacrante
Addetto imballaggio (Former Employee) –  Torino, PiemonteAugust 17, 2019
Ambiente di lavoro terribile a causa di competizione tra interinali e nonnismo,condizioni lavorative disumane con turni da 10 ore (8+2) a 40 gradi,se rifiuti un paio di volte agli straordinari in automatico sai già che il contratto non ti verrà rinnovato,stipendio tuttavia ottimo,se avete bisogno di soldi e vi va di farvi sfruttare come bestie fate domanda,altrimenti cercate altro
Pros
Stipendio, buoni pasto
Cons
Ambiente di lavori, nonnismo
Motivating work place
Regional Business Controller (Former Employee) –  Santiago , ChileAugust 15, 2019
Very motivating company to work for with top notch professionals and a great culture of providing opportunities for career development and growth within the company nationally as well as internationally.
Lying, Backstabbing, and Over-working Morons
Lead (Former Employee) –  McDonough, GAAugust 15, 2019
Use to think was the greatest company to work for. Was with the company for 7 years and I learned that management lies a lot. Worked 50 to 60 hours if not more a week and still get treated like dirt.
Guter Arbeitgeber
Teamleiter-Schichtleiter (Current Employee) –  DuisburgAugust 15, 2019
Hier bekommt jeder pünktlich sein Geld. Gewinnbeteiligung für Mitarbeiter. Tarifliche Bezahlung plus Mitarbeiterpramien im Lager. Ich denke KN ist ein wirklich guter AG.