Jacobs

Jacobs Employee Reviews

If you know people within Jacobs you will get an opportunity for a job, otherwise applying through a website will get you nowhere. As with other companies, you will get to meet great people.
Pros
Overseas assignments
Cons
Short contracts
I spent a total of 9 years with Jacobs. I worked on many new construction projects with them. My last 2 projects were overseas and I would say was a good experience. They gave me the opportunity to work in some new markets that I hadn't been a part of before.
Pros
Diverse
Cons
Lagging pay scale
Project was limited by Senior Management decisions around resources. Company accepted unrealistic project schedules expecting results when key items such as engineering and procurement where outstanding.
Company profile is better than other companies. Working environment is very comfortable. Company giving special training on safety and quality.
Pros
free snacks
Cons
normal hours
-Busy but enjoyable -learnt many things from other fields like quantity survey, electrical and mechanical works -Management is friendly and supportive -My colleagues are so professional and makes the atmosphere perfect for work -The hardest part of the job is to catch up with the project variations -The colleagues and multicultural is the most enjoyable part of the job.
Pros
Lunch parties from time to time, flexible with working hours, supportive management
Cons
Do not have new upcoming projects in the country
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Jacobs?