Intelligent Partners

Intelligent Partners Employee Reviews

Working with the best education consultants, Intelligent Partners has given me a great opportunity to learn and excel in my field. Surrounded by passionate, supportive, fun co-workers and immense support from the upper management too. I strongly recommend this place for somebody who wants to learn and grow and also bring out the best in them.
My internship experience at Intelligent Partners was so helpful it gave me a complete insight of wor atmosphere, had a great learning experience at their office. I will definitely implement my learning in my future endeavors
I thank Intelligent Partners for the internship opportunity, working with them made me understand how to have a professional approach towards work and I enjoyed working on the tasks assigned, they are interesting and informative
Great working experience. It is an amazing company. Alot to learn and work. Even the colleagues are great. Overall It's a friendly and a great experience.
the leading teacher recruitment and placement agency in the Middle East.
They Provide the best teachers from the Market.

They are good in Hunting , poaching and finding the right talent for the school.
- This was a education consultancy where there was a lot of research work involved as well as screening of Cvs to meet the criteria.
- Learnt about various advertising platforms as well
I had the opportunity to work here as an intern, and it was definitely an informative experience. The other employee are friendly and a pleasure to work with, as they helped me in finding my feet during my first two weeks. Training was also very well done and easy to pick up, as well as gradual.
The workplace culture is very cooperative as one employee is sometimes required to assist more than one department, which subsequently makes the workload to be intense.

as an intern, I learned a lot especially in terms of time management and labour division. I have also noticed a significant improvement in my communication skills as well as my personal work ethic.

Working here was a good experience as it gave me a general idea of what steps to take as I make a career, and I highly recommend applying here.
Pros
opportunity to learn more than one facet of the organisation
Cons
Great experience available here , especially for freshers. My colleagues were very social and helped to train me from the basics till I worked efficiently and achieved client targets. Opportunities for advancement based on performance. If you are someone who wants to work in a dynamic environment with a variety of tasks hands-on , then I strongly recommend you to work here.
Pros
Colleagues
Working with Intelligent Partners added so much value to my profile, it's acceptance all over the globe, elevates each one of us working here as not only as a good professional but also brings out the best in us as an individual.

Learning and following work ethics at Intelligent Partners was professional.

Surrounded by passionate, smart, interesting, fun co-workers. Intelligent Partners attracts so many different types of people and everyone is part of the team.

At its best, it's an upbeat, rewarding place to work.
Very special work place I have ever worked. Management and the colleagues take care of each other, especially the higher management. There is a sense of belongingness in the organization. Good interaction with co workers and manager,workplace culture is upbeat.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Intelligent Partners?
Simply put, the best place I have ever worked. Opportunities for advancement based on performance. Great people, smart and genuinely care about their students. There is a lot of room for advancement based on performance and learning. I was happy to be part of the team.
Training was great. Management was supporting and sensitive. Workplace culture was diverse and my colleagues were fabulous. The best part was support from upper management.
Pros
My Colleagues:-)
There is no proper system.

No performance management, no training provided no recognition. It's all about delivering results regardless of how they are delivered.
No training and unfair informal evaluations. It's all about gettings numbers.
The wife to the Manager is so rude to employees. she keeps shouting at employees rather than communicating to them.
Pros
Cons
Unhealthy work environment
You just to have focus on your job and coordinate to all department to avoid misunderstandings and miscommunications. Unity and coordination is a MUST
i was looking for something more creative to do than rather update data it was my first internship but id rather choose to go back to my part time photography
Pros
got to learn in a very short time
Cons
working on Saturday
A typical day would go by with me making phone calls to schools all over UAE to set up interviews and this was what i was best at in this internship. My colleagues were more than welcoming and very helpful. This internship taught me the real dynamics of a working environment in a country away from home. The hard part of this job were the long working hours but since the job was interesting time would mostly fly. Matching applicant for teacher roles and jobs was my favorite task as I enjoy working in the recruitment department the most.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Intelligent Partners. Our community is ready to answer.