Intelligent Partners Employee Reviews

Great experience
Designation - Recruiter (Current Employee) –  DubaiJuly 7, 2019
Great working experience. It is an amazing company. Alot to learn and work. Even the colleagues are great. Overall It's a friendly and a great experience.
Research Skills
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  DubaiFebruary 11, 2019
the leading teacher recruitment and placement agency in the Middle East.
They Provide the best teachers from the Market.
They are good in Hunting , poaching and finding the right talent for the school.
Multitasking and research skills
Intern- Marketing & Consulting (Former Employee) –  DubaiJanuary 2, 2019
- This was a education consultancy where there was a lot of research work involved as well as screening of Cvs to meet the criteria.
- Learnt about various advertising platforms as well
Brilliant
Marketing Intern (Former Employee) –  DubaiJuly 23, 2018
Great experience available here , especially for freshers. My colleagues were very social and helped to train me from the basics till I worked efficiently and achieved client targets. Opportunities for advancement based on performance. If you are someone who wants to work in a dynamic environment with a variety of tasks hands-on , then I strongly recommend you to work here.
Pros
Colleagues
Excellent work place
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  DubaiJuly 14, 2018
Working with Intelligent Partners added so much value to my profile, it's acceptance all over the globe, elevates each one of us working here as not only as a good professional but also brings out the best in us as an individual.

Learning and following work ethics at Intelligent Partners was professional.

Surrounded by passionate, smart, interesting, fun co-workers. Intelligent Partners attracts so many different types of people and everyone is part of the team.

At its best, it's an upbeat, rewarding place to work.
My Review
Accountant (Former Employee) –  DubaiJuly 6, 2018
Very special work place I have ever worked. Management and the colleagues take care of each other, especially the higher management. There is a sense of belongingness in the organization. Good interaction with co workers and manager,workplace culture is upbeat.
Simply put, the best place I have ever worked
English Language Coordinator (Former Employee) –  DubaiJuly 5, 2018
Simply put, the best place I have ever worked. Opportunities for advancement based on performance. Great people, smart and genuinely care about their students. There is a lot of room for advancement based on performance and learning. I was happy to be part of the team.
Interesting Job Profile!
Student Counselor (Former Employee) –  Dubai,UAEJuly 2, 2018
Training was great. Management was supporting and sensitive. Workplace culture was diverse and my colleagues were fabulous. The best part was support from upper management.
Pros
My Colleagues:-)
No professional growth
Department Head (Former Employee) –  DubaiMarch 25, 2018
There is no proper system.

No performance management, no training provided no recognition. It's all about delivering results regardless of how they are delivered.
There is no work-life balance.
Team Leader - Teacher Recruitment Division (Former Employee) –  DubaiOctober 12, 2017
No training and unfair informal evaluations. It's all about gettings numbers.
The wife to the Manager is so rude to employees. she keeps shouting at employees rather than communicating to them.
Pros
Cons
Unhealthy work environment
Administrative Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Dubai, UAESeptember 14, 2017
You just to have focus on your job and coordinate to all department to avoid misunderstandings and miscommunications. Unity and coordination is a MUST
just a common office
Intern (Former Employee) –  dubai jltApril 17, 2017
i was looking for something more creative to do than rather update data it was my first internship but id rather choose to go back to my part time photography
Pros
got to learn in a very short time
Cons
working on Saturday
Amazing learning experience!
Intern (Former Employee) –  Dubai, DUNovember 14, 2013
A typical day would go by with me making phone calls to schools all over UAE to set up interviews and this was what i was best at in this internship. My colleagues were more than welcoming and very helpful. This internship taught me the real dynamics of a working environment in a country away from home. The hard part of this job were the long working hours but since the job was interesting time would mostly fly. Matching applicant for teacher roles and jobs was my favorite task as I enjoy working in the recruitment department the most.