Hyatt

Hyatt Management reviews

The job are stressful and tiring but it was fun and i love Hyatt management taking good care of their employees. They giving chance for employees to learn and explore.
Mon dernier poste occupé à Oman en tant que Directeur de Vente au Grand Hyatt Hotels dès Avril 2017, en large gérant une équipe de huit professionnels m’a permis de mettre en valeur les qualités de Leader plus, j’ai contribuer au développement commercial pour les ventes et marketing ; création de stratégie pour aboutir aux objectifs financiers. Mais ce dont je suis probablement le plus fier est le soutien constant au sein des projets développement apporté à toutes les équipes avec lesquelles je travaille, qui en retour me confient de plus en plus de tâches à réaliser au-delà du périmètre d’un Directeur.
Pros
experience sur un nouveau marché
Cons
defies de recrutement d'expatriés
I worked with some Amazing team during my career at Grand Hyatt Muscat what a pleasure. I So wish we had Hyatt in Glasgow I will be the first to join.
Pros
Free meals, management trust you can do yoir work, family feel and lots of care
Cons
Salary and Benefits
It was my pleasure to work with the company like Hyatt and i have learn lot of things from the hotel and the owners and the Management is really good and very friendly. I am always willing to work again with Hyatt if i am having a chance. I know they going to open one in sri lanka as an sri lankan i am happy to work their if i have any chance.
No strategy, no plans, too many group meetings with no decisions taken.. no employees one-to-one meetings. They change plans every 2 days and fire employees with no prior warnings!
I learn lot in Graand Hyatt by doing cross training and with a training session with our training manager.Management was very good, co worker was like a family no hardest part in working for me,to meet lot of guest in grand club.
• Doing worker promotions settings target goal achievement food & beverage costing and making Profit & Loss reports. • Budgeting Forecast • Taking training classes for market promotion social skills salesmanship personal Hygiene attitude etc. • Setting daily operation target goal achievement food costing market promotion and other restaurant related jobs as and when desired by the management. • To maintain the Room Service Inventory / Par stock. • Assigning the Duties and Making Duty Roster for the staff. • Man power handling and job delegations. • Maintaining the Room Service Requisitions as per daily requirements of the restaurant. • Supervising staff and see that the proper work is carried out in the department on time Handling guests queries.