Hilton Garden Inn Hotel Employee Reviews

Showing all 1,910 reviews
I set up the room for wedding and dinners
Banquet Set up person (Former Employee) –  Veteran,and ossian AveSeptember 22, 2019
I set up the room for wedding and dinner Parties, My main duties were to Help gust service, I also help at front desk, when is get very busy, I also drive the shuttle Van to pick bus.
Fun environment, and everyone works very well together
Front-Desk Agent (Current Employee) –  Grapevine, TXSeptember 22, 2019
The front desk staff is what makes an enjoyable work experience. Also being able to interact with guests face to face, and being able to put a smile on their face and make their experience a positive one.
productive fun work place
Front Desk Agent (Current Employee) –  Norwalk, CTSeptember 22, 2019
Front Desk Receptionists complete administrative and front office duties in a variety of organizations. They usually provide the first impression of a company to customers and their role is considered vital. Examples of Front Desk tasks include: taking phone calls, passing messages to specific people, answering to inquiries, greeting visitors, helping to organize meetings, maintaining the reception area clean and organized, handling the correspondence, setting appointments, and supporting office activities.
Horrible lay back General manager
Night Auditor (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VASeptember 21, 2019
General manager lacks getting involved when assisting employees, stays in his office the entire time. When he does come out he tends too down to the employees and talks badly about everyone. Don't try to call him in an emergency cause he won't answer.
Pros
Nice fellow employees
Cons
Horrible GM
Its a good place to work
Hotel Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  Sioux City, IASeptember 21, 2019
I liked the job and the people I worked with. There was always something different to do everyday. I got to learn and develop skills at things that I hadn't done in the past
Great work place
Waiter (Former Employee) –  Yuma, AZSeptember 21, 2019
Great work place great people and management.hours are perfect and they help you with anything you need.they provide u with uniform and work with your schedule
Wage freeze
Banquet set up/server/driver (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WISeptember 19, 2019
After working there for over a year-and-a-half I find out that I was lied to the entire time in regards to the raise policy. This place never gives raises... ever! Thanks for wasting nearly 2 years of my time.
Ok for a Paycheck
Food and Beverage Manager (Former Employee) –  Morgantown, WVSeptember 19, 2019
Average place to work, minus the management, favoritism, and below average pay.. Minimal support from upper management. Long hours with minimal benefits or recognition.
One of the worst places to work in KY
Banquet server/ Guest Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Georgetown, KYSeptember 19, 2019
No benefits. Franchise supports low hourly wages, no yearly reviews as promised, next to no raises ever. Corporate mandated hotel discounts are the only employee perk. No 401k, no vacation time, consistently tries to swindle employees out of due overtime and/or bonuses. Very unethical management and ownership. Horrible place to work.
Excelente ambiente laboral
Auditora de Egresos (Former Employee) –  ContabilidadSeptember 19, 2019
Es una empresa muy estable con un ambiente laboral muy bueno,
Productive and fun place to work
Engineer (Former Employee) –  Times Square, NYSeptember 18, 2019
the company is a very good environment to work amongst staff is very friendly . very convenient for tourist close to Times Square . The company has perks too.
Hilton garden inn
House man supervisor (Current Employee) –  South Bend, INSeptember 18, 2019
I still work here and I love the company it a very great work environment and great people to work with as u work there u get the opportunity to move up make more money it’s a really friendly place to work
Pros
Great people
Cons
Long hours sometimes
Great
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNSeptember 18, 2019
The job is good I am just looking for better things. I love what I do and the people. I pay the bills if people need me to do other things I can. I am a great worker.
It a good job
Dishwasher (Current Employee) –  Oakland, PASeptember 18, 2019
Good place to work nice people good staff. I love the work experience in a hotel setting it a very good learning experience. I like the fact that they are welling to cross train you in all departments of the hotel if you like.
housekeeping
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Springfield, ILSeptember 18, 2019
Patience is key when working in housekeeping. You have to take your time and keep a steady routine with each room. Working here was alright I liked it. A lot of days were very relaxing.
Joy at work
Trainee guest service (Former Employee) –  SaketSeptember 17, 2019
I work with Hilton garden in Saket for a year. I really enjoy the workplace culture there.The management is very systematic and most of the time I enjoy at work.
great work place
Front Desk Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYSeptember 17, 2019
great work place. love the management team and other staff members became like family to me. love working with the customers they also be came like family to me as well.
Horrible work place
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Chesapeake, VASeptember 17, 2019
Hilton garden inn is a horrible place to work. They don't offer pay raises or good hours. Management shows plenty of favortism I wouldn't recommend Hilton Garden inn to anyone.
If you don’t have any other options and need to pay bills then yeah.
Cook 1 (Current Employee) –  Gastonia, NCSeptember 16, 2019
Completely unorganized, and they are not open for lunch. Just breakfast and dinner.

Turnover rate is extremely high in every department.

Constantly has issues with payments and direct deposit.
Pros
Hotel discounts.
Cons
Everything els.
High turnover rate but good people in management.
Audit Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Missoula, MTSeptember 15, 2019
HGI Missoula is a good place to work short term. Compensation is average for the area but cannot keep pace with the high cost of living for the area. Schedules are fairly flexible for student schedules and the management in place as of early to mid 2019 are good people. The turn over rate for the hotel is high due to the high rate of employment for students. As is typical for customer service positions, guest interactions can vary wildly from wonderful to highly abusive. Management is very supportive of employees in these situations, however, and has blacklisted multiple customers for their treatment of staff.
Pros
Supportive managers
Cons
low pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hilton Garden Inn Hotel. Our community is ready to answer.