Hill International

Hill International Employee Reviews

Oman16 reviews
difficult in accomplishing Targets with less time. Stress full life. Work and family life balance is less. Tough management facilities given by company are limited. .
Independent, Excellent management, Good working culture. Quality and commitment.

Fixed work timings. No botheration from superiors, Loving and caring atmosphere. However responsibility and commitment always comes first.
Though the company is reputable, there are improvements needed to suits career development of the Employee, nonetheless the company provides reasonable salary yet the other benefits had been partially compromised i.e. medical insurance
Good working environment
Good staff

given more opportunity for developing a career

Flexible

Job security

Promotion

Reasonable salary packages

Good management working structures
I really appreciate and thank you so much for all of the opportunities this company has provided me which has not only helped but, is helping me to grow technically, professionally as well as personally. I have learned so much in these past 3.5 years (and still learning from this great place), and will never forget the kindness of management and all of my colleagues.
Good management and friendly working environment, Management is supportive to employee.
Good workplace culture.

Good management orientated.

company providing time to time tanning when ever required,
Good and healthy inviroment, as i come to the office I check my emails, and see all the tasks which I have to do from Senior Resident Engineer, doing all administration work of my team, receiving their annual leave, sick and emergency leaves, checking team timesheets if it is end of the week, I deal with all correspondance, sorting out incoming and outgoing mails and distribute them acordingly. Preparing drafts in aconex and send them to our gatekeeper, checking all updates of defects list from Engineers print them and send them for signature before filling them. I learnt allot in working with aconex which make my work efficeint. working with team which has both site and office team is little bit challenge but I manage as we all work as a team, I arrange our team functions as in sending email to all the team and collect contribution and arrange lunches and gifts for our stuff when they are leaving the company. I enjoy working with multi cultural people and my seniors are very reliable and proffesional. If I have any concern our management is always very helpful and I get assistance as soon as possible.
Pros
once year we get Iftaar during the Holly month of Ramadhan.
Cons
Lunch break is convinient, Health Insurance is provided yearly.
Excellent and the best international Company world wide in Project Management, Engineering & Consultancy.
Good Team players. Good working atmosphere. Highly professional and experienced employees.
Well planned daily work routines.
Leant excellent verbal and written communication skills.

Friendly and helpful managers.

Multicultural workplace environment

Challenges to meet project deadlines

Rewarding experience of accomplishment when completed and handed over the project.
Pros
competitive salary
Cons
No chances of promotion within the same project
Hill International is one of the prestigious and big competitor in the market with large Projects across the Globe.

I am enjoying at my workplace only when the Project is over it is time to look for another challenge.
Pros
International Company
Daily Site supervision.
I learned professional aspects in construction management.

Site standard implementations.

Friendly environment

to review the related issues and check the standard execution.

perform the duty everyday.
Best place to get consultant experience. Clinical management not compromising quality of the work but ensuring the construction progress is not hampered.
People, culture, diversity and the diverse range of clients as well as colleagues. Work life balance is very well managed, and social networking opportunities are abundant.

Also, there are some pressure to complete the job. And some times you may feel very big stress.
Empresa me surpreendeu com tantos profissionais altamente qualificados.
Pros
Funcionários atenciosos com os estagiários
Cons
a bolsa de estágio poderia ser maior
Close and head on encounter with all parties to resolve issues.
Always clarify the requirement with stakeholders to ensure proper delivery of scope of works.
Good technical knowledge exposure.
hectic schedule during the actual office hours.

Will improve our management skill.

Good support like hill university for various training and certification courses.