Halliburton

Halliburton Employee Reviews

Oman18 reviews
Preparing the reports, being team lead for all operational plans, Following the KPI's, following up on logistics requests, ensuring all tools on location are in proper order, being involved in drilling / Completion OPs, discussing all MoC's with management, Following up on all HSE issues, writing daily standing instructions,
( June - August, 2017) summer internship in HALLIBURTON Worldwide – Oman, Adam,
completion tool department .

1- Understood the code of business of company and HSE rules.

2- Introduced to completion and service tools packers.

3- Participated in redressing and pressure testing different tools
Amazing company for future and for life specially safety. I was amazing experience in this company I was to work again with this company. Requested to Halliburton HR if any opportunity have so please don't forget me.
Thanks for letting me and give me a space to write something about my self .
I like everything challenge in my life and I do it to improve my skills and pass my experience with new work family .
1- Busy all the long and with a lot tension
2- Learn how to manage the time according with the operation, manages personal

3- Good processes in place, efficient mismanagement processes

4- I relate with people of different culture and religions

5- Is not rely hard due to a love my job and the things that i do

6- When i pended time with friend and family
Pros
Like the gym
Cons
Work long hours is not the right thing, but need to do it for reason
Enjoyed working with Halliburton at different locations like uae Yemen iraq and Oman. Faced diversed and challenging working environment . Always meet or exceeded expectations
Pros
Health and training opportunities
Cons
Family life and work balance
i loved working for hlb and have the international experiencia in the middle east, i got to meet very professional people along the way that always left me something to learn
GOOD COMPANY to work for , on my last 18 years experience with directional drilling i work for few company's in same filed the best one company was Halliburton
Good
Good
It is worlds biggest service providers in Oil Field related projects.
Perry Drilling Services gives very professional and friendly working environment.
HLB offers great opportunity to learn and develop yourself to meet the challenges that may arise in your career. Ample training is given to people to meet or exceed their work requirements there by delivering value to customers and to the company.
Pros
Flexible Leave Schedules
Cons
Working Hours
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Halliburton?
Very nice organization. Good Package. Highly organized. very friendly co-workers and good management. well defined set of duties.
good enviroment.
being a part of this organization was a pleasant & great learning experience. Depending on Clients sometimes my job was quite tough due to timely demand operations, I experienced Freindly & timely demanding, challenging & learning exposure.
Good company, nice people .Little gap is professional growth rate is not that much which is supposed to have with such a big company.This can be either due to management or some issue. While i have seen the people are not treated same.
miss organization every where too much facilities but no body knows how to deal with that and how to use it.
example on the operation there is too much tools and too much equipment's available but nobody knows how to use them because of lake of training every where.
A very productive company that makes time go by so fast. The company constantly provides training to assure company safety which makes me proud to have been a part of the team and proud to have accomplished all daily task!
A challenge position in a fast growing, multinational company whereby my technical abilities and skills can be applied and developed, enabling me to build my solid future.
● Communications skills, presentation skills, self motivated, hard working, working under pressure and for a long time.

● Working well within a team environment.

● Flexibly, willing to relocate regarding any possible training vacancy.
Mudlogging Geologist
Halliburton Oman

January 2012-Current

o Unit manager

o Rig up and operate Basic Mudlogging units. Drilling and Geological monitoring. Collecting and analyzing geological cuttings. Preparing Mud logs, Core recovery and packing.

o I am familiar with different operations performed on the rig and the tools/material involved in those operations like Drilling, Casing, Cementing, Completion, Fishing etc

o Performed Real Time Data acquisition and analysis of Mud Logging Unit data. Installed and configured computerized state of art Gas Monitoring equipments. Carry out Gas Calibration. Interpretation of Hydrocarbon Gas and oil shows using various Gas chromatograph ratios.

o Get training of H2S and HSE in Oman.

o H2S and other hazardous gases awareness

o One month internship experiences at OGDCL Head office Islamabad in Exploration Overseas.

o Collecting and analyzing geological cuttings. Preparing Mud logs, Core recovery and packing.

o Assist Data Engineer in Advanced Mudlogging units.

o Monitoring Drilling, Tripping, Casing & Cementing operations.

o Maintenance of Mudlogging unit sensors and cables.
Excellent working atomosphere, continrous improvement process, careet path, education support, good salary etc
Pros
contineous training and adopting new technologies
Cons
lack in benefits