Golden Group of Companies

Golden Group of Companies Employee Reviews

Oman12 reviews
Email addresses, URLs, phone numbers, physical addresses, or other forms of contact information
Advertisements, "spam" content, or references to other companies, offers, or websites

Obscenities, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
This company is only a joke. The management does not care at all about their staff. They do all what they can to cut salaries from staff. They believe in punish and have no motivation at all. If people come late they cut; if you finally can get a day off on a Thursday they cut your weekend! Ask the staff about toilet paper: yes, staff have to buy their own toilet paper, tea, water and tissue paper!!! It’s not a joke
Water for drinking is given from dirty water. And no salary increase for anyone for many years. And salaries are always very late. Check 6 pm: all staff is running out the door.
A very good company with excellent staff and the staffing has been reasonbahle in such a manner that everyday has been in an order to such amn environment that ius done on dailo
Quite Busy working days, with lots of coordination with other consultants and agencies. Good work culture with respectable environment.
Friendly co-workers.
Great Place to Work. Bad management combined with leadership that didn't want to do anything about it created a toxic work environment. This is absolutely a place I would recommend to my friends in the beginning stages of their careers.
What you expect from a company run by indian and Egyptians.. no offence but the reality they punch of lad's have no experience what so ever about hospitality...

Stay away .I did work with them over one year and I can't say more...

Q
Quite Busy working days, with lots of coordination with other consultants and agencies. Excellent work culture with friendly environment and with full freedom
Golden Group of companies Oman is Over all good. They provide good facilities (food, laundry and on salary time ) to employees.employees get good opportunities to improve self.
I have learned all the HR related work Leave Management ,Business Correspondence, Settlements, Confidentiality Maintenance ,Prepare, Business Memos, Payroll Processing, Documentation and my Co worker are very friendy. But there is no future growth in this company.
Salary is delayed every month upto 20 days; sometimes more than a month
Salary is deducted for creative reasons every month

When you resign - you will sure lose 1-2 months salary for visa cancellation etc.

Medical cover is namesake

Company is managed by people with fictional degrees

The company is known for blacklisted with many embassies for labour safety & wages problems :

Pros
Internet Connection and Computer, Free tap water to drink (believe it or not no bottled water)
Cons
Very Bad experience in the company due to poor management.
I learned about server management and IT approaches to be followed in an organisation
Some times I used to have a lot of pressure at my work day which gave me more experience in construction field and civil engineering.