FieldCore

FieldCore Employee Reviews

Good Money, Not enough time to spend it
Got paid a lot. Work was stressful but coworkers were mostly fun. Nuclear work was 12 hour shifts. Sometimes it was night shift and your sleep schedule would be all messed up. Wind work was 10 hour shifts.
Great employees, terrible management
FieldCore as a whole is GE's go to service provider but sorely needs management and communication overhaul. There are a lot of hard working field employees that have little to no support in the field and are left to do things their managers, who are overwhelmed should be doing.
The work environment is challenging but rewarding.
péssimo
injusto, complexo e estressante.
sem meritocracia, sem julgamento correto para bonificação.
Good money, bad work/life
Great way to make good money and learn a ton at the same time. Don't expect any work-life balance if you're traveling though. Long days, 12hrs being normal, and remote locations in the middle of nowhere. 65+hrs per week is the minimum, but at least everything after 40 is guaranteed OT pay.
Great employer
I am very grateful for the opportunity to work for FieldCore. I feel that I am appreciated. The compensation and benefits are very good. We are in an historical time in the industry.
Pros
Compensation & benefits
Cons
Long hours, extended periods away from home, on-site conditions can be difficult
Great Company
Excellent benefits and compensation; strong belief in core values of quality, safety, and integrity. Guiding principles used daily in planning and decision making.
Fast Paced Enviroment
This job is very fast paced and filled with hard work. Team communication and proper safety protocols are crucial. Starting out fresh and new, everyone has been very helpful and informative when working with turbines, how they operate, the impact we make, and the tools needed.
Good Team, Focused on delivering results
Fast paced work and constant pressure on performance. Good business model but currently facing lot of headwinds due to power sector downturn and continuing problems with GE, the parent company.
Challenging workplace
I did learn a lot from this company though Challenges are always there, I wish that employees would be more cooperative and willing to work as a team.
I worked about 13.5 years at the ge / field core anyway.I can work one more time.I was working istanbul office.I worked many planned outages,Turkey& other countries
Perfect company
Very wonderful company I have ever work for. Nice management and good facility. Salary is also nice. Work culture is amazing. Once again I want to join.
Very challenging company to work for
I transitioned to Fieldcore when they were formed during the restructuring of GE field operations. My manager literally yelled at me for counteroffering the job offer which was 3 months late. If this type of work travel suits you, then it can be a great job. But long term it is very unsustainable being gone for months on end every spring and fall.
Not enough work
Not enough work. To many employees.
People are friendly. Just need to keep busy. As Always hiring, but contracts aren't long enough. Need more work. Thanks
Empresa boa de trabalhar
Uma empresa boa de se trabalhar, que paga bem e é rica em benefícios, onde tem-se a oportunidade de ampliar bastante as experiências profissionais
Overall I rate the comp. A 4
Needs better help with diversity.Supervisors " some" not signing books. Love my job. Doing tm 2 work and getting paid to be an assistant mach. Better system on getting educated better and propert
Pros
Love my job
Cons
Hard to move up for some🤔
If you’re honest, dependable and hardworking, the sky is the limit with this company. The company is ran by good, old school people that know what it takes to succeed.
Pros
Benefits, Pay, promote from within
Alto estandar en seguridad
Se caracteriza por tener personal especializado en su área, con altos estandares de seguridad y calidad.
Fc a Ge
Uma empresa muito boa para trabalhar, preocupada com o bem estar do colaborador, da todas as condições de trabalho, carro, alojamento, benefícios!
Foi meu primeiro emprego, onde me destaquei como profissional e por trabalhar em uma multinacional!
Excelente
Empresa perteneciente a General Electric con la mayoría de beneficios y prestaciones tanto a nivel laboral y seguridad en el trabajo .
Really enjoying working with them. The job is very challenging and I was able to learn a great amount of knowledge about this type of work. The management was extremely helpful and knowledgeable about the equipment and procedures of fixing problems.
Your work gives you a sense of accomplishment!
The only con is getting advancement. It takes to long for leads to sing off on your books. The work gives you a sense of accomplishment. The travelling is enjoyable.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at FieldCore. Our community is ready to answer.