Fetchr

Fetchr Employee Reviews

for now not much busy, depends on the day as we are working in mall as customer service, i've learned a lot how to dealt with , handling a different situations and solve the issue,the enjoyable part of the day was if pthe day is monday, its my Off
Pros
The worst company you can work in I not recommend for any one. Very bad management very bad atmosphere and worst people u can deal with, unfair and no professionalism
• Store items in an orderly and accessible manner in warehouses, tool rooms, supply rooms, or other areas.

• To oversee and coordinate the daily warehousing activities.
Pros
free music
Cons
no overtime
I was 4 to 5 years in fetchr most of the times i work happily ..
My team and management like our own famila..

Everyone given to other respect and brotherhood
Working in fetchr for the last years was special Journey for me, I've learned a lot of things for instance " How to solve problems, own the case and getting in touch directly with top management"

After all it was a good Journey.
Fetchr has no example, its support us a lot and all Employees are having good relations.
They are having system and well trained people.

they are paying fairly to all EMPs.
it's a startup period. and we are not expecting that much fun workplace .everyone is doing his best and focussing in the challenges in order to meet customer expectation
Good work culture.
Since i was from beginning stage of company, I learnt a lot about product, Warehouse and logistics.

Too many politics where there. Not good for who is sincere in work. They only see show off.
Productive and Fun. Working environment was clean and fun to be arounf in. Typical 21st century co-working space. Nice set of people .. fun .. geeky .. smart!

Was a good working experience!!
Well its a roller coaster particularly in a position like mine.
You get to compete with the other market players and grow your territory too.

The culture here is great and relaxing though.
I have learned a lot at Fetchr and until I am still using what Iv'e learned. It is great honored that I was part of this company.The staff was fun and jolly.
Fetchr is revolutionizing the world of shipment and delivery in the Middle East with cutting-edge technologies. Sending and receiving packages has never been this simple, seamless, or easy.
The best thing about Fetchr is that you will be having daily challenges across 6 countries, different types of clients/Nationality and the expansion we are having is driving more challenges. It's a no way to be a comfort zone.
Pros
Flexible working hours
Cons
Cant find any
The pathetic management and un-orgnized almost all of the departments in the company,

Must do over time each day, 1day off, it's hard to get annual leaves and don't dare even to think about casual leave, termination is like an everyday dose no one know when he will get terminated
Fetchr is a new logistic company in Bahrain. The services they provide are uniques. The colleagues are friendly and supportive to work with. I enjoyed working there.
Work was very interesting since I was interacting with different individuals. It was easy to adapt since i had a lot of help from management and co workers.
Pros
Fooseball table, Ping pong table
Cons
Fetchr is a fast-paced work environment. It was a good opportunity for me to learned the corporate business in depth.
Most of the people in Fetchr are lovely, nice, and cooperative. The hardest part of my job is when I first joined there were some toxic individuals , but with the current higher management wise leadership, such toxic individuals couldn't survive for long.

There's a room for career advancement and promotion for hard workers.

I enjoy the new challenges and the support of Fetchr family.

Fetchr is one of the great experiences in my career.
A typical day would depend on the mall if there are any sale or events, usually it would be busy and there are times where its not. Overall this company gave me an opportunity to improve and expand my experience which I am thankful for.
Pros
Double pay on holidays
Companies usually give 1 hour break but we had it differed to half hour and 15 mins. Maybe because it was a part time call center job. The pay was good however it was never exact and we never got information on how much we were paid per day or per week.
Pros
Friendly employees, beautiful office
Cons
lack of information to employees
By working with Fetchr you will get to learn alot of things ,how ever you will have to learn everything by your own .there is no proper traning at all,you will have to extend your working hours without offer time.
The management is not Respecting the Staff at all,No one will listening to the Team to resolve their daily issues, system is down most of the Time which give all the Team double work.
Cons
Long working hours
I am proud that I was part of fetchr team, there was good management as well very positive vibes entertaining the employers give the feeling to increase the productivity
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fetchr. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9