EY Employee Review

Good learnings with great challenges
Assistant Manager - Assurance (Current Employee) –  MuscatDecember 20, 2014
EY is definitely a great place to work at. It has got its own pros and cons. The environment is very challenging at EY. A person who works there, gets very good exposure towards the financial reporting and auditing aspects. EY gives good opportunities as well. I have achieved my promotions as and when due. The good things I learned : time management, team management, great pressure handling, keeping self updated on the changes in the IFRS etc.
Cons
No work / life balance

Other EY Employee Reviews

It is the best place to start and gradually advance your career. I would really rate it the best among the big 4 audit companies.
Internship (Former Employee) –  MuscatAugust 30, 2018
The thing about EY is that, the work environment is very friendly and there isn't much of work stress.

I would love to have a permanent job at EY.

The best Audit firm in my opinion.
Pros
Good benefits, Great work environment, Excellent pay standards.
Cons
Good exposure to many industries, great colleagues
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  MuscatMarch 27, 2018
Working at EY exposed me to a very diverse range of industries and afforded me many learning opportunities. My colleagues were driven and supportive. I left due to limited options for promotion within my team, but this was largely due to working out of a small market. With consulting work, busy periods can mean long hours, but for the most part the work life balance is acceptable.
Pros
Friendly colleagues
Cons
Some long working hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at EY. Our community is ready to answer.

52.2K