EY Employee Review

Good exposure to many industries, great colleagues
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  MuscatMarch 27, 2018
Working at EY exposed me to a very diverse range of industries and afforded me many learning opportunities. My colleagues were driven and supportive. I left due to limited options for promotion within my team, but this was largely due to working out of a small market. With consulting work, busy periods can mean long hours, but for the most part the work life balance is acceptable.
Pros
Friendly colleagues
Cons
Some long working hours

Other EY Employee Reviews

It is the best place to start and gradually advance your career. I would really rate it the best among the big 4 audit companies.
Internship (Former Employee) –  MuscatAugust 30, 2018
The thing about EY is that, the work environment is very friendly and there isn't much of work stress.

I would love to have a permanent job at EY.

The best Audit firm in my opinion.
Pros
Good benefits, Great work environment, Excellent pay standards.
Cons
Global organization
Assurance Senior Associate (Former Employee) –  OmanDecember 3, 2017
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at EY. Our community is ready to answer.

52.3K