Here to help: Coronavirus update

EY Employee Reviews in Muscat

Muscat8 reviews
It is the best place to start and gradually advance your career. I would really rate it the best among the big 4 audit companies.
The thing about EY is that, the work environment is very friendly and there isn't much of work stress.

I would love to have a permanent job at EY.

The best Audit firm in my opinion.
Pros
Good benefits, Great work environment, Excellent pay standards.
Cons
Good exposure to many industries, great colleagues
Working at EY exposed me to a very diverse range of industries and afforded me many learning opportunities. My colleagues were driven and supportive. I left due to limited options for promotion within my team, but this was largely due to working out of a small market. With consulting work, busy periods can mean long hours, but for the most part the work life balance is acceptable.
Pros
Friendly colleagues
Cons
Some long working hours
Building a better working world
EY is a place where the employees are given flexibility with the work so that employees can work with full efficiency and effectiveness. EY is truly a place of building a better working world.
Excellent organisation
Excellent organisation to work in and grow. Amazing peer group and helpful seniors. Great clientele to work on and continuous feedback from seniors and clients.
Assistant Manager Transaction Advisory Services
• Performed in-depth financial, operational and commercial due diligence analyzing historical and projected financials, credit risk, investment merits, competition, industry dynamics, buyers/suppliers review and regulatory environment. Prepared and presented to management
• Thoroughly analyzed financials of potential acquisition targets, built financial models and evaluated various capital structures to reduce beta & unsystematic risk while adding alpha

• Performed valuations using DCF, precedent transactions and company comparables

• Supervised and concurrently managed three analysts on various projects and transaction

• Key assignments included due diligence of Dubai Contracting Company for acquisition, financial model & business valuation for Al Madina Cement Company for capital raising purposes and financial and commercial due diligence of Oman National Transport Company to evaluate strategic options for restructuring
Good learnings with great challenges
EY is definitely a great place to work at. It has got its own pros and cons. The environment is very challenging at EY. A person who works there, gets very good exposure towards the financial reporting and auditing aspects. EY gives good opportunities as well. I have achieved my promotions as and when due. The good things I learned : time management, team management, great pressure handling, keeping self updated on the changes in the IFRS etc.
Cons
No work / life balance
Working in EY is fun and productive
EY keep their employee very well.Its a multinational company and its branch is mostly everywhere.
One of the best places to work to start your career
The work is usually very demanding, but everyone is always there to help out. In transaction, the work load seems to vary depending on the number of projects at hand. Management is also very approachable, which is good when you have questions that need answering.
Pros
work environment
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at EY?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at EY. Our community is ready to answer.
2.6K