Here to help
Coronavirus update

EY Employee Reviews

Showing all 7,565 reviews
The thing about EY is that, the work environment is very friendly and there isn't much of work stress.

I would love to have a permanent job at EY.

The best Audit firm in my opinion.
Pros
Good benefits, Great work environment, Excellent pay standards.
Cons
overall a good place for people to learn, but no work life balance at peak season.
I was working as an auditor, my manager and co-workers are helpful and supportive. Would recommend new grad to join this company because you grow fast.
Pros
grow fast, good culture
Cons
long working hours
You can learn a lot of skills which you can use in any other business, both technical and soft skills. Smart, good working colleagues, a lot of training, challenging projects. Fantastic networking opportunities with the firm. If you stay a year or 10 years, you will enjoy it. To the contrary, work life balance is not optimal, but still not as bad as in other consulting firm. There is emphasis on diversity. From a certain level up or exit.
Pros
People, projects, learnign opportunities, network
Cons
poor work life balance, package not very competitive
I loved working there, until it was rumored our jobs were possibly going to be eliminated. I didn't want to wait to be let go, so I found new employment. No one ended up being let go in the end. Many of my friends still work there and love it. No one that I know of has been let go due to COVID, so that really says something about the firm. They are solid and care about their employees.
Pros
Good insurance.
This is a very busy company to work for with low compensation and not great work life balance. But the opportunity for growth and advancement is amazing. And you will learn a ton while there.
Pros
Growth, opportunity, learning
Cons
work life balance and compensation
You'll get a lot of experience from working with different people as well as different industries. The biggest downside is the terrible work life balance you get. You will more than likely be working more than you are expecting to.
Pros
Benefits, Pto, career progression
Cons
Poor work/life balance, below average pay
Great people, heavy workload, poor work/life balance - at least this is my experience in the audit practice. However, as everyone says, it is truly a great launch if moving up the ranks in a company (EY or not) is what you want to do. Over the year I worked here, I just discovered it's not what I want out of life.
Pros
People, perks, development
Cons
Work load, work/life balance
es un excelente lugar de trabajo en el cual podemos desarrollarnos como profesionales y aprender mucho sobre nuestra carrera.
Ambiente sfidante, ma ottimo contesto per chi vuole crescere professionalmente
Pros
Team, ambiente internazionale, formazione
Cons
Nessuno
Toxic work culture. Benefits and pay were pretty good. Too many hours and the expectation of nights and weekends means they get to take over your life whenever they feel like it.
5 yıllık deneyime rağmen İstanbul'da geçinmek için yetersiz maaş. Belirsiz kariyer yolu. Vasıfsız partner ve müdürler. Daha sayılabilecek bir çok olumsuz yön.
Cons
Şirket öğlen yemeklerini karşılamıyor.
Great people to work with. Supportive team. Work is sometimes interestinG. Pay is not great. Might need to work long hours depending on the project you’re on.
I was really happy to work with such a wonderful organization. EY provided all the benefits and support for my growth. I really wish to work with EY again.
A little old fashioned and rigid. Typical Accounting firm personalities. The BU I supported was short staffed and most HRBP's were overworked and unhappy.
Es uan empresa muy competitiva laboral no hay una estabilidad laboral
Pros
Seguro médico o privado
Cons
No hay descanso
Overall it is good to be part of EY. I have learned lots of new things. I have also maintain balance between personal life and job. Seniors encouraged creativity and participation in complex tasks.
Top consulting firm that provides services for all aspects of law and accounting. It manages all types of clients worldwide and is able to assist in all business aspects.
In general a good company with many people who work hard and want to do the right thing. There are some bad actors, and many people who get ahead not on merit, but based on their connections in the firm. Rumor is that some preference given to those from the same immigrant groups based on a very unscientific study.
Pros
Salary is decent
Cons
Low bonus, promotions are not merit based
While firms like EY pay well, jobs are cut regularly, either as a result of restructures or even due to slight drops in revenue. Many staff are ladder climbers and it does have a cut throat culture and fake sense of friendliness.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Dictatorship management style
The growth at a manager position here from manager to senior manager is 4 years. So you are going to be stuck at a Manager level.

Since I joined in Audit, there is no work life balance from Jan - March. Basically you are slogging 12-14 hours everyday
Ayant été employé pendant 3 ans chez EY, EY est une société très formatrice pour un début de carriere (expérience, légitimité, connaissance de divers secteurs).
Cependant le gros bémol, comme dans la plupart des cabinets d'audit (BIG4), c'est l'équilibre de vie absent : très longue journée de travail 8-20h avec des heures chez soit ou à l’hôtel en plus donc jusqu'à 23h-minuit (pour certains moments de l'année). Le management est assez dur (central) et donc l'absence de vie personnelle est pesante.
Pros
Salaire, apprentissage
Cons
Volume horaire, reconnaissance, management