Engineer

Engineer Employee Reviews

nice place

nice place to work , family oriented, oportunities, family camping, not housing, rotation, a lot of work,nice company help each other, trust and values .

Great Company to work for

Management that actually cares about their employees and they create a very comfortable and non-intimidating environment. Everyone treats you like family here and are always willing to reward and encourage you for your hard work. These things make work much more enjoyable. My supervisors and team are always willing to help me succeed, learn and become more efficient at my job. You’re not chastised whenever you make a mistake. We have management that actually understands we’re human and imperfect. They will gracefully address those mistakes so that they can ensure the safety of you and others around you.

Productive, good culture

You get to learn a lot in your job. You have a very supportive team. Colleagues are motivated and talented in what they do. I recommend this job out of college.

No work life balance

For production associates and support staff seven day work weeks are the rule and not the exception. Management folks are not held to the same seven day work week requirement which creates quite a bit of animosity towards them.

Pros

It's a job.

Cons

Work comes before life.

micromanage everything

If you like to me micromanage, you can work for Betsol. you have to give angry manager every week a report that showing what you finish and what you still working on. Unhappy management unhappy HR who never get back to you. If you can handle that, congratulations you get a job with them.

Pros

N/a

Cons

micromanage

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Engineer. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits