Enerflex Employee Reviews

Project Designer (Former Employee) –  Calgary, ABApril 6, 2018
I was in charge of over seas platform that had to be shipped in Sea Cans which was exciting and new for me.

Also, I was able to go and see it being loaded onto the biggest airplane that has ever landed at YYC.
Good Organization in Houston
Branch Manager Permian Basin and New Mexico (Former Employee) –  Odessa, TXMarch 29, 2018
Other areas were difficult to work in because of working very lean - we had to run to different locations for tools and man power to get our work done in our working area. Many times we had other mechanics from other area's.
Cons
All ways short handed
good place to live and learn
Millwright Apprentice (Former Employee) –  Calgary, ABMarch 23, 2018
Really enjoy my time at Enerflex. The people were great and the atmosphere was wonderful. Able to take a lot of courses while working here, crane cert. confine spaces, rigging tickets, firs aid and so on.
Pros
a lot of certifications
Cons
oil and gas driven
Unprofessional Leadership
IT Support (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 7, 2018
Not an innovative company to work. Leadership is not at the level required to run the company.They lack the expertise and processes to take on challenges for a continuous growth
No acknowledgement for accepting cultural organizational deficiencies
Alright
Human Resources Generalist (Former Employee) –  Grande Prairie, ABMarch 2, 2018
Talked about loyalty in their Mission statement,
no loyalty on their end, learned a lot about compressors,
booked travel and accommodations for our workers, I was health and safety co-ordinator for 5 locations in Alberta.
Pros
Made good wage.
Cons
No loyalty
worked fo a small branch of the company
Senior Designer (Former Employee) –  Odessa, TXFebruary 28, 2018
The branch of the Company that I worked for was understaffed and though we had headquarters to help, most of the time we were without man power to complete projects on a timely manner. In the end the Odessa Branch was closed.
great boss and safety was priority
SENIOR PIPE FITTER (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 24, 2018
good place to work. wanted to be hired but worked through temp. heard good insurance and benefits but again wasnt able to use them. would love to be a part of this company.
buisy
Assembler/Production (Former Employee) –  Casper, WYJanuary 12, 2018
I was always busy and learned a lot. Everyone was helpful and went the extra step to help you out if needed. There was room to advance, and they always wanted to see you advance.
Poor culture, lying management, cut-throat tactics
Engineering Software Architect / .NET Developer (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 11, 2018
You work hard (55+ hours/week) for this company and they promise the moon, yet; when sales drop they are quick to let people go!

MUST play politics, even if it negatively effects your job performance, especially if you need something that is controlled by another employee - like cloud access to finish mission critical code.

Management lies and feeds you to the curb without a word or any effort to resolve issues - they are cowards!
Pros
Could work from home on occasion
Cons
No salary increase even with exceptional ratings, poor work environment, lying management, and "God-like" employees
Challenging, Interesting & enjoyable place to work
Field Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Red Deer, AB, Calgary & various locationsJanuary 9, 2018
Days were often long & physically demanding but often provided many opportunities for learning new skills & a sense of challenge.Workers often demonstrated a group work ethic that moved you towards a common end goal. Found additional support when required.
Pros
The ability to continuously learn new & challenging skills
Cons
Position classifications were limited & determination of such arcaic
i can say that the company is good company
Sandblaster and Painter (Former Employee) –  Calgary, ABDecember 18, 2017
when i was worked in enerflix is the safest workplace.i was learned to much to my job how to become a good worker.the management is to nice me especially to my supervisor and the workplace is there is always clean and im comportableThe hardest part of my worked is to worked in the cold outside especially in the winter timeThe most enjoyable part of the job is work happy with my co worker.
Enjoy it
Field Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 6, 2017
I enjoyed working there too bad because of work slowing down do to elections, my time was cut short and got laid-off. Its a good company to work with.
good company
PROJECT ENGINEER (MECHANICAL) (Former Employee) –  Western AustraliaDecember 6, 2017
A very good place to learn and work. very friendly atmosphere.
Caring colleagues and work environment is flexible.
very good facilities at work.
motivation to remain healthy and safe.
Excellent Workplace Environment
IT REGIONAL MANAGER - AMERICAS (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 6, 2017
Typical day starts at 8AM each day although start times can vary with all salaried personnel. Technology and environment are excellent and kept up to date. Excellent review and promotion procedures are in place. Great people to work with.
Amazing company to work for
Document Control Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Calgary, ABNovember 28, 2017
Working for Enerflex was amazing. hours were perfect and everyone i worked with was great. i was laid off which i knew everyone was sad to see me go. once things picked up again i was the first in the department i was in to get a job again. unfortunately i decided to go to school and pursue a different career. i do believe if i ever wanted a job again they would find something for me.
Not enough administrative support
HSE Regulatory Compliance Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 24, 2017
Reduction in Workforce layoff's - work loads were redistributed to employees already overloaded. When hiring came back, they primarily hired management positions and no administrative positions to support the new business goals. HR passed off onboarding to HSE including all medical and drug testing. Typical day was fast paced with little to no support from management when requested. This left the culture in the workplace moral very low.
They did allow for craft skills training (paid) and had good 401K benefits, however the health insurance had many complaints.
productive and fun workplace
Apprentice/Journeyman Electrician (Former Employee) –  Calgary, ABNovember 12, 2017
great team culture. friendly coworkers. Nice big indoor facility. you learn a lot here. big lunch room, change rooms. food trucks come around if you didnt bring a lunch. you learn about gas compression and generation. the process and the controls. automated systems.
Good Company
Field Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Wheeler, TXOctober 23, 2017
I enjoyed my time with Enerflex. I feel they invested in me as an employee and a person and included my family in functions. I had to leave due to them closing our branch and relocating us to the Texas panhandle.
Pros
Good commnication, keeping me involved
Cons
Travel
Manager was inexperienced and did not care for employees welfare
Regional Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 23, 2017
Manager did not care about employees welfare. Was only concerned about bottom line and did not recognize all the efforts put in or time spent away from family to accomplish the role he did not even hire me for.
Productive work place
Apprentice Pipefitter (Former Employee) –  Calgary, ABOctober 16, 2017
I enjoyed the time I spent in my apprenticeship there. The journemen were willing to teach me in the trade I was in. The foreman were great and so was the upper management.