Deloitte
Coronavirus update
Information from Deloitte:

Deloitte Employee Reviews

Oman6 reviews
I have been associated with Deloitte for four years as Senior Associate Audit and Assurance, I have an experience of 2.5 years in providing Audit and Assurance services and 1.5 years in providing Consulting and Risk Advisory services to both Public and Private Sector Clients.
Great learning experience. Core Deloitte values was what motivated me to stick on for 11 years. Got to work on multiple technologies and industries.

Deloitte experience in Cyber risk is next to none in the InfoSec field.
Pros
Great learning experience, Core Deloitte values, Got to work on multiple technologies and industries.
Cons
If you are not a person who agree to the Deloitte Core Values, you wont be able to work for Deloitte.
Learned everything about managing handling client relationships and how to deliver within allotted deadlines. improved report writing skills and provided training to juniors.
Pros
Amicable environment
It was a great opportunity to discover my potentials at Deloitte. The staff were all very cooperative and friendly. Proper guidance was always provided. Management was also very supportive.Overall it was fun.
I enjoyed working at Deloitte. It is a highly reputable firm with excellent professional environment with growth opportunities. It provided me diversified work experience with entities in different sectors and also provided me opportunities to interact and deal with top level management.
Perfect company to work with in Gulf region.

Highlights

-Best Seniors

-Outstanding partners

-Excellent work culture
Pros
Learning
Cons
Salary