Here to help
Coronavirus update

DHL Employee Reviews

Oman4 reviews
My Table work is two weeks off and two weeks work,so my typcal day during my two weeks look like:
checking emailes ,responding and reciving calls from clients.my current job planing schedule in supplay chain

from 2010 to 2013 as working as dispatcher at PDO warehouse as (contract) i learned hor recive Materials and despatch and checking all the material and storing all recived materials in warehouse and issuing materials to thr customer
Very good place to work as a team.
Very professional and customer oriented.

Good global network and divisions of products.

Good learning with updates
Overall nice company to work. As due to limited job upgrade looking for better Personal & Financial prospects. Ready to relocate in UAE. I am married.
Pros
Team motivating events
Cons
Better Job Opportunity
DHL Global Forwarding is a good place to work with a great team and supportive culture. The work/life balance is very challenging as being the top in the market doesn't always make you get the free time you need.

The top management is very supportive but the tasks are equally challenging. The colleagues at work become a family and make the work environment more lively but the disadvantage is that it is easy to become a workaholic.

The major disadvantage is the very poor compensation package compared to work portfolio given which can result in dissatisfaction to employees.

Overall it is a great place to grow and get to know the market with global support but lacks in returns to the employees.