Crowne Plaza Hotel Employee Review

View all Crowne Plaza Hotel reviews

Having Experience of managing Food and Beverage operation at supervisory level with 15 years of relevant experience in 5 star hotels.
Manager - All Day Dining/Room Service (Former Employee) –  Salalah Sultanate of OmanOctober 18, 2013
Responsible for providing guests with great food and superior service, in line with the IHG standards. In doing so it is expected that all efforts be directed towards guest satisfaction and hence high departmental profitability whilst maintaining company standards of operation, sanitation, accident prevention and team work. Leading the F&B operation and team to deliver extraordinary service by ensuring delivery of IHG brand standards and achievement of IHG business objectives; Lead activity designed to maximise revenue opportunities through appropriate local promotions and strategies.

Other Crowne Plaza Hotel Employee Reviews

productive and hardworking
FOOD & BEVERAGE CAPTAIN (Former Employee) –  ṢalālahSeptember 22, 2018
I love working in hospitality, intereact with guests give them satisfaction service that they need.Welcoming them to our hotel and make them leave happy
Pros
other
Cons
other
excellent
Senior Chef De Partie (Current Employee) –  omanSeptember 15, 2018
It was a distinct pleasure working with Crowne plaza during my episode.In my association with this company a virtual culinary operation in many accepts and in a diversity of roles. As a key individual and leader in our kitchen and training programs has been exemplary and has always provided timely.
Pros
Free food, free accomodation, free transpo
Cons
10 to 12 hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Crowne Plaza Hotel. Our community is ready to answer.

51.2K