Crowne Plaza Hotel Employee Reviews in Ṣalālah

Found 6 reviews matching the search See all 3,551 reviews
good/Bad
Banquet Incharge (Current Employee) –  SALALAHJune 5, 2018
Hotel is very good but management team are not fair with each staff. Good Place to work but less support of manager, they wanted to use you but not support you
Pros
good for startup
Cons
extra hour no paid out
excellent in job experience while happy to work here
Banquet Incharge (Current Employee) –  SalalahJune 5, 2018
challenges less staff busy hours, unfairness between team due to that less career growth, politics between team, excellent crisis management, Unfair promotion
Pros
well taking care of staff
Cons
evaluation process is not good
I Learned lot from the hotel.
oman as F&B Captain (Current Employee) –  salalahJuly 7, 2017
The work environment is good.my manger and colleagues always help me to learn more things. And always I like to work with team when the busy operation.
sports man with good healthy and mentalitiy
Lifeguard (Former Employee) –  salalah,omanMarch 6, 2017
swimming training, value responsible make me stronger and can keep good mentality with skills, and build my career. and providing accommodation food and medical service , and i like that life style.
and most enjoyable part is swimming at the sea
Pros
free every thing
Cons
nothing
Having Experience of managing Food and Beverage operation at supervisory level with 15 years of relevant experience in 5 star hotels.
Manager - All Day Dining/Room Service (Former Employee) –  Salalah Sultanate of OmanOctober 18, 2013
Responsible for providing guests with great food and superior service, in line with the IHG standards. In doing so it is expected that all efforts be directed towards guest satisfaction and hence high departmental profitability whilst maintaining company standards of operation, sanitation, accident prevention and team work. Leading the F&B operation and team to deliver extraordinary service by ensuring delivery of IHG brand standards and achievement of IHG business objectives; Lead activity designed to maximise revenue opportunities through appropriate local promotions and strategies.