CVS Health

CVS Health Employee Reviews

Found 44,587 reviews matching the searchSee all 44,589 reviews

very productive work place.

We started working as soon as we entered the pharmacy. Customers are waiting at the front register and at drive-thru for pharmacy to open and start work. Everyone in the pharmacy worked very hard and non-stop. I liked working with my coworkers. They never took their 15 minutes breaks because they knew no one was their to cover them. Everyone had to do multitask to keep up with the work load. We had work board which we used to assign places and work to individual technician. This helped us manage and organze the pharmacy.

Pros

Fun to work with coworkers. Time goes by very quickly.

Cons

Hard to keep technicians. They get stressed and burned out easily.

Decent place to work

Honestly not a bad job or place to work, heavily lacks in hours. If you’re fine with 20 hours a week then CVS is definitely for you. The job is easy and the people are typically easy to get along with.

Do not recommend

Extremely stressful place to work due to lack of support from corporate. Hours are always being cut while new tasks are added. Not a healthy work environment.

Work place

It’s a good job they pay is great and the benefits are great as well good job it’s good job benefits flexible hours I love it there so much would continue

Short staffed/over worked

You have to complete training "workshops" online frequently which they give you no time to do while at work. On top of this, they won't hire anymore techs even though the workload is impossible to meet

Tiring and overworked

There is no support from management and corporate. You’ll be worked to death with bad pay. No bonuses, pharmacy walkout, and corporate doesn’t care to schedule hours.

Informational and influential

Informative CVS recruiters and the communication, the over all review of benefits were conducted in a way of my understanding and not just listing but offering how and when benefits start, I’m grateful for the opportunity and I’m so glad to be a part of a growing company!

Pros

Job security

Cons

N/a

Overworked and not appreciated

You were constantly expected to work double shifts and were encouraged to skip your breaks. Being the shift supervisor meant sometimes you'd have to work alone with no cashier. Talk about danger especially when the shoppers know there's suppose to be 2 people per shift.

N/a

A supervisor’s job is to constantly ensure every customer’s concern is addressed without delay and to help their team stay at the top of their game. Not to forget, creating an environment that fosters agent well-being and growth is also a big part of the job.

It was okay

Pay was low but environment was fun, I really liked all my coworkers & the work load wasn’t extreme. I worked during Covid time, I feel as if employees were not properly trained/protected though.

I like who I work with. Hate what corporate does with the place

Exactly as stated above. Corporate has an hour restriction to “save money” meaning while we could be fully staffed, we’re not due to them restricting how many hours we’re allowed to schedule a week and we never get any extra help or have to beg to let someone work to help with damage control from the night before that we couldn’t fix either. Pharmacists always stay late unpaid and so do technicians at times. This place has potential but corporate makes it a nightmare.

Great Company, Leadership Not

Good company with good benefits, might be a little costly. Great opportunities for growth. The leadership needs improvement, lots of favoritism and bias to certain employees

Great work environment

depending on your location and your co-workers/management you should be fine. Can become mundane, and repetitive. Expect rowdy customers. but overall its alright

Very productive

Feels very rewarding with my work. I may have been lucky but I had the best coworkers and the boss. Great teamwork and good customers. You will be super tired after work everyday tho with all the work and vaccines but I enjoyed it while I worked there.

Love it

Management is great and the company really cares about their employees. They take time to really train you and to make sure you are comfortable with your job.

Pharmacy Technician

Job is okay.. it’s a job. Hard to move up in the company. Can be boring sometimes, but everyone I work with is nice. Culture seems to be diverse and accepting but lately I don’t know. I have been with the company for years and still no advancement.

Horrible sandwich mom

What is the best part of working at the company?Horrible company, they only care about profit What is the most stressful part about working at the company?They only care about their stocks and metrics, not patient safetyWhat is the work environment and culture like at the company?Upper management is horrible. The employees and pharmacists are kind.What is a typical day like for you at the company?Awful too much to do too little time

Micromanagement

Pros: Working from home is great, pay and benefits okayCons: Micromanagement, numbers driven, don’t care about their employees, direct supervisors have no authority to make their own decisions

Amazing Place to work

I loved working here. From the management to the staff everyone was nice and knowledgeable. The benefits are great and there is plenty of opportunity to grow.

This place is horrible

This place is horrible from the employees to management. They treat u depending their needs have favoritism. Managers dont do noting hires supervisors to do their jobs. And leave u alone with a whole store trained or not. Very unappreciated from all the staff. Payal should listen employees.

Pros

Cons

Slavery

Ok but for the most part overworked

Honestly, this place was good however just know you will overworked day and night. you will never get a weekend off, you will have to close then open the next day, and you will be always a cashier no room for advancing.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CVS Health. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits