Bechtel

Bechtel Employee Reviews

Oman46 reviews

Found 46 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,295 reviews

Muscat international airport

There are i working 2 years then i am so happy companies management are so good and i am working there happylygood sellery and good work . Company work system is safly

Pros

Break fast, lunches and deener are also good and free

Cons

All Madical type is free and care fully so i am happy

Productive and safety is high

Its very exciting to work at Becthel Enka Joint Venture, because the management treathed all employees equally even we came from different country and nation. The work safety is very strict, safety officers will not allowed you do your if you have incomplete personal protective equipment ( PPE ), which is good for the workers because they don't like to put any workers life at risk. The manager and supervisors together with the foremans and safety officers conduct daily tool box meeting to explain to the workers all the hazard on task to perform, they always remind worker to work at buddy system and look after each one upon doing the given task. About the food we have free meal from this company and free accomodation.

Productive and fun place with job n sports

i never seen such type of good company who provide all facilities including good salary and also health care and safety too. really enjoyed to work there more n more but project finished so come back. the also provided sports facilities too at their camp.

Pros

free food and accomodatioin

Relaxed and productive atmosphere

There was flexibility with my working hours. Exposed to professional managers and a multi international employees which helped me gain knowledge. We engaged with one another in a positive way throughout the workday. We were trusted to have ownership over their work and that they have individual power to improve results. Teams will work well together cross-functionally to accomplish their goals.

Pros

health care, free lunch

Commitment

Every day the team members and including managerial level within organization has been showing the good commitment and good culture regarding Quality and Safety Philosophy.

Concrete paving foreman

Manpowar start card meeting tool box meeting safety meeting tool box meeting start work Concrete paving slab colom wall, block installation, plastering wall painting floor epoxy paint

Excellent

A great Experience on Airport Project Good Culture Best Management Time completion Good team Team work Experience team HR management are very helpful

All project completed without any Lti

I am working trade civil foreman 2012 to 2019 concrete secret block plaster panting epoxey painting good quality best safety working in airport project

Good

At Bechtel and Enka JV this is best part of my life I never miss this Working days in this Project I work with US, UK Turkey, And Omani People ,and the Management is very good

Management with many years of experience working on residential and commercial buildings. Proficient in estimating, inspection and planning. Always complies with HSE regulations and other operational standards.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Bechtel?

I really loved working with company . Management is so friendly and co workers are cooperative. There is no problem in working with bechtel. Even salary is good . Accommodation and food food provided is good.

safety first 0 target

I loved this company, I could not live I ended up contracting after 1 year because the company was stopping me but did not stop because I had a family

Nice verry good company

Company is good .I company in side are good management. Salary high. Work are good .work time is not all seniors is the best.work time are not pressure talk to fast work .its a systematic work.

Pros

Free foods

Cons

Long time

Safe environment workplace and fun working with my supervisors

Safe environment workplace.Very supportive supervisor and foremen.Great relation with other worker even we came from different country and have different cultures.Benefits and compensation are great

Pros

Free foods and housing accomodation

Cons

short break and medical assistance

Good

Bechtel is good company if American management handling all kind of work e.g. civil, electrical and. H R . company good things always safety first.

Great company

normal like any the company six sigma yellow belt , any many other etc. great management great workplace you have to work safety. all part is enjoyable.

Airport Project

It was a project based work. I have great experience with the company and we have completed a International Airport project. Both company have great work ethics.

Pros

Free breakfast, lunch and dinner

Cons

10 hr. in a day

Great Place to Work

Organization is a well round company to work for. There many opportunities for you advance in. Company require every employee to manage their required Company Policies on taking Online Courses throughout a yearly basis.

productive

great place to work, really njoyed working with such a reputed company. looking forward to work with sucha reputed company in a people friendly environment...

Certified Journeyman Electrician with 08 years of commercial and residential experience. Knowledgeable in all areas of the National Electric Code. Key

Typical responsibilities: plans, supervises, and performs all phases of installation, maintenance, repair and inspection of electrical systems and service work in new or remodeled facilities which includes: installing, repairing, and maintaining electrical motors, complex electronic devices, control panels, relays, ...

A reputable and excellent place to work with great colleagues.

I loved working at Bechtel! Great projects and the ability to contribute to the company and community. The opportunities to advance and learn are there for everyone. It's a great place to grow and advance.

Pros

Lots of work with good pay and benefits.

Cons

Overseas projects are better left to those already over there.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bechtel. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.1 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Bechtel Reviews by Location

• Bechtel
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?