Baker Hughes Incorporated
Coronavirus update
Information from Baker Hughes Incorporated:

Baker Hughes Incorporated Employee Reviews

Oman7 reviews
I loved most that they are flexible and as long as you deliver what is expected, they will be pleased with you. My supervisor was very supportive and inspiring
Please you declare that how can i find a job as you requested.with regard my experience and ability you can compare my skill and due salary.of course i have to pass my probationery.
Pros
Lunch and facility free for residents
Cons
SSO due and insurance
The best choice I made after graduation was joining this company. It nurtured and molded me for tougher challenges throughout 8 years of my career. I am grateful for it.
I started my career in BHGE and its been 8 years and I can confidently say it was the best decision I made.
BHGE trains and nurtures candidates gradually preparing them for tougher and more challenging roles.

In this company you will learn ethics and values and these will be reinforced in your professional and personal lives.

BHGE takes care of their employees especially in terms of safety and considering working in upstream industry in hostile environment, safety has to be a top priority.
Baker Hughes was my first employer after I graduated from University. The work environment is awesome. People are the best in the world. It is a pleasure to work here.
Excellent company to build a career with. Good training and support. I really enjoyed my 11 years working for BHI overseas. I would work for them again.
Pros
Good Company to career with
Cons
Oilfield cycles and merger (Hal & GE) rumors
Acceptable workplace, basic operations and average morale.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Baker Hughes Incorporated?