bp Employee Reviews

It was good experience. My leads are very helpful and nice towards me.They are good English people. Omani's and some Indians are come as their subordinates,everything becomes not as well before.
Outstanding teamwork with more positive motivational organization, more sharing from senior management, social responsibility culture by treating all equally, opening window policy with transparency. Of course hard targets but achievable, friendly sharing team, positive culture with great facilities although it was in the centre of the desert
Very advanced and supportive company and over all here getting very good experience in our professional field. mostly they give more importance for safety.
Great Company to work. Predefined processes will make your job easier. Established training and Challenger program helps graduates to gian vast experience.
BP EWT was a good place to work. Limited BP personal worked side by side with contractors. Good labor camp. Good leave schedule. Fair pay. Safe work site
18 hour days 7 days a week for 28/28,..working in Omani desert,with summer temperatures in excess of 40c, A typical day would begin at4am with HoD meetins and task allocations. Daily inspections of all accommodation blocks and cater outlets.
Pros
Free accommodation and food while on site
Cons
Long hours and intense pressure
Working environment was excellent,Good in hospitality , They are providing god accommodation & food. Leave rotation was very good. BP was our client.I have got an opportunity to serve BP for their project in Khazzan,OMAN through their Contractor CCC.
Had a great time mobilising to the desert and enjoyed my time here and gained experience from Pipelines to Civil Construction in remote locations. It was 12 hours a day 7 days a week on a 4 week on 4 week off rotation. The comradery was fantastic and the team where a pleasure to work with. The hardest part was travelling and being so remote but your friends get you through the tough times. The most enjoyable part of the job was helping out and the variety of what you were asked to do. Because it was so remote you could not just say that’s not in my work scope you rolled your sleeves up and got on, a real can do attitude is vital out there.
Pros
4 x 4 Rotations
Cons
Being away from home.
A great place to learn Multi Culture workplace It's one of the best & fastest growing company. People feel proud to be the part of this company so I have best opportunity to show my talent.
Pros
Flex Schedule and great team atmosphere.
Cons
work on weekends
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at bp?
I, have Sufficient Experience in this line. Highly talented, self-motivated, Enthusiastic food and beverage professional with more than over 19 years’ Experience in the Food and beverage service Industry,5*Requirements above ensuring that customers are satisfied with their dining Experience e.
As a Company very Good, work place very confy, management really concern, the hardest part of the job to be full time on call, the most enjoyabe time was before the Oil price come down
Pros
free lunch
Cons
health care, club fee, housing loan enterest free
زيادة الرواتب . تكثيف القدرات الذاتية في العمل . اكتساب الخبرات من المهندسين.
Pros
السكن والاكل ومدة الدوام الخبرات
Cons
الترقيات
BP I have learned a new Completion WBCO POD I have learned how be Coach and to give my experience to new Engineer MBSP Petroleum Services LLC I have learned how to commenced with customer Halliburton Energy Services I have learned how to commenced with customer
Pros
good commnecation
Cons
bad commnecation
28days on 28days off working in crazy heat.. upto 52deg C, Within a fantastic team. some times it feels like ground hog day, up at 5am and working to 8pm dealing with the same issues day after day Most local companys hire cheap Indian Labour and the saying true you get wht you payfor.. I have to deal with incorrect reports and people who just dont see the bigger picture
Pros
28days off
Cons
heat and long hours