Azadea

Azadea Employee Reviews

Oman5 reviews
Azadea is a fast growing retail company with focus on fashion and f&b. The company culture is very fast paced and very focus oriented. the hardest part of the job will be the work-life balance. but the most enjoyable part of it are the people you work with, the benefits you get and the all the different things you will learn.
it was a great opportunity,i got to learn working principles, had great culture at work.upgraded my mind and became more understanding about other people's lives.
Pros
kind people
Cons
tiring
conducting every end of the season employee gathering and they giving awards and recognition to employees, conducting training for every employees every season.
in azadea my work are become enjoyable, even though its very hard o push a sale because its a luxury brand of sunglasses. but at the end you will feel more happy if you have a lot of sales.
Pros
free uniform
I am well interested to learn new menus and well placed team work. Having a good relation with all the management team and i used to enjoy my time even full of busy, its just because i keep a good relation with all my co-workers.