ASSAFWAH PRIVATE SCHOOL

ASSAFWAH PRIVATE SCHOOL Employee Reviews

When I started to assafwah private school, it was nothing like a scratch. So it was a big break for me to implement and lead the IT department from nothing to something.
Good place to work and creative . I am responsible about digital media and I contacted with parents through email. The Assafwah started in the year 2000 with a 7-branch group of schools under the administration of Assafwah International Educational Institution. The mission of our educational system is the all-round development of children, obtain a new vision through their school, new promise for their future and a new commitment for the nation as a whole. The company was successfully established and then they widen it to run into Sisters Company. Assafwah Gate Construction Oman (AGC) was incorporated in 2010. The company has grown up with different sub companies and it has launched the operation into a national scale 10-10-2013. Our services include two divisions, Construction Division such as buildings/commercial/residential and Electrical Division such as cooling system/generator installation/installation of transformers.But the Assafwah continued to expand and started the Training Centre which delivers highly interactive classes, training and collaborative learning environments.
Pros
Time
Cons
One break and short