APL Logistics Employee Reviews

Ambiente de trabajo bueno
SURTIDOR DE ALMACEN Y AUDITOR (Former Employee) –  Edo. de MéxicoJuly 16, 2019
Ambiente laboral bueno y seguro
Pros
Seguro imms
Cons
No esta muy bien pagado
Time work. Good jobs. Nyaman.
Operator Forklift dan Restruckh (Former Employee) –  Jakarta dan surabayaJuly 14, 2019
Logistics Fifo & Fefo Kerja sama nya cukup baik. Nyaman.
Pros
Gajinya sesuai dengan kerja nya.
Cons
Istirahat tidak sesuai tepat waktu. Karena di kejar castamer dan closing.
if you like to be lied to on a weekly basis this is the place for you.
Inventory Control Specialist (Former Employee) –  Shepherdsville, KYJuly 14, 2019
if B.S was king it found its place with apl management, raises were so small that at times they were non existant, management was thought to be embezzeling the gain share that was rightfully due all employees. everything about policy was handed down by the company that apl was contracted by.
Pros
Cons
the company sucks
buena empresa
Analista Financiero y Logístic (Former Employee) –  Naucalpan, Méx.June 20, 2019
muy buena empresa, trabajo seguro, poca facilidad para crecimiento profesional. No hay facilidad para obtener planta dentro de la empresa.
Pros
flexibilidad de horario y facilidad de home office
Cons
no hay posiblidad a planta por APL
Fun place to work
Warehouse Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Woodridge, ILJune 17, 2019
Good start job but not a place to retire no raises at all same pay for years even when you work hard management no help there just a mess no leader ship
Buen ambiente laboral tanto jefes como a empleados
Analista de Calidad (Former Employee) –  Lerma,TolucaJune 12, 2019
Un buen ambiente de trabajo con los colaboradores pero pude mejorar
Pros
Un buen seguro
Cons
malas prestaciones
End to end logistics
Senior Logistics Analyst (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZJune 7, 2019
Coordinated with overseas operations teams during new customer onboardings, standardizing operating procedures, identifying root cause of operations issues. Assisted with collections over 60 days. Onsite quarterly business reviews at customers' office. Managers were very supportive of me. The hardest part of the job was the long days when traveling.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
Night conference calls to accommodate normal business hours in Asia
APL Logistics
Transportation Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Farmington Hills, MIJune 5, 2019
Great place to work, co-workers are friendly and always welling to lend a helping hand. Unlimited opportunity to grow within the company. Great Benefits package!
it was a nice place to work
Trainer/Forklift driver (Former Employee) –  Minooka, ILMay 21, 2019
It was a nice place to work what some of the supervisor and the general manager I need to get fired because of the way he acts with the employees and the way he tried to run the warehouse like he's a drill sergeant
Pros
Money
Cons
The general manager
Busy Place to work for
Yard Driver/Reach Driver (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CAMay 16, 2019
Primary responsibility involves loading and unloading freight in an efficient and safe manner utilizing the appropriate tools and equipment.
Moves product to storage areas using the proper equipment, efficiently stacks, and stores the merchandise in the appropriate area according to established sequences and procedures. Ensures items are stored in an orderly and accessible manner.
Reviews orders for shipment, pulls and prepares product for shipment, ensuring that the exact number and type of product is loaded and shipped. Perform picking duties in an efficient manner that adheres to company standards.
Un gran lugar de aprendizaje
Asistente de Comercio Exterior (Current Employee) –  Pudahuel, Región MetropolitanaMay 15, 2019
es un gran lugar de aprendizaje con gran conocimientos, poca factibilidad de promocion y aumento de salario
Pros
Una gran escuela de aprendizaje
Cons
Cero factibilidad de progresar y aumentar renta
Shipping and Receiving Clerk (Former Employee) –  Minooka, ILMay 15, 2019
Good business to work for they work with you to build you up and move up in the company great learning experience and knowledge that you can take with you when you move on.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Stability
El ambiente laboral con los jefes gerentes y administracion buena
operario de bodega (Former Employee) –  Laguna sur pudahuel chileMay 15, 2019
Deberian tener mas trabajos para mujeres y horarios turno fijos . y subir un poco mas el sueldo
Pros
Bueno los seguros
Cons
Te daban once y reconicimientos por metas logradas
No family time! no days off!
Clamp operator (Former Employee) –  Lewisville, TXApril 28, 2019
Instead of giving to you they takeaway.
Had five weeks of vacation time and I got bumped down to 3 weeks, reasons were the company had to save money. And they took $2 an hour away from me and everybody else to save the company money. I STRONGLY ENCOURAGE PEOPLE NOT TO WORK HERE! YOU WILL HAVE NO LIFE IF YOU DO, BE WORKING EVERY DAY 7 DAYS A WEEK!

And you got to be clocking in and out on time if not you will get pointed out very quick.
Pros
N/a
Cons
Bad forklifts, short breaks, burnt or raw BBQ
Not for anyone that wants a serious job!!!!
shipping and packing (Current Employee) –  Grand Prairie, TXApril 25, 2019
If you snitch on your coworkers they will love you there thats what management wants people to do and if you dont then they will get rid of you . dont go there
Pros
Cons
Supervisor and other managment suck
Friendly good people to work with
Material Handler-Forklift-Unloaded (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INApril 20, 2019
Drove forklift most the time. Clamp truck most the time, sometimes regular forks. Propane powered. Worked with group of people on ground who stacked product in boxes, (electronics), so I could use lift to pick up and put down to be wrapped then pick up and stage for put aways in warehouse proper. I work on receiving dock normally, but helped pick orders and stage for the shipping department a couple of days a month using RF key pad on lift to pick from warehouse floor locations. Nice manager. Nice fellow workers. A bit immediate when needed to work overtime as far as fair warning. But not too bad until last 3 months of my employment. Learned more from this job then any other, especially the forklift operation. They are no longer at that location and did not provide us with any contact info for future employers which I found strange. I had to get a list of past employers from social security to show and prove I worked there.
Pros
Learned a lot regarding forklift and scanner skills
Cons
Had to quit at end of 3 years cause 3 days off in 3 months is unacceptable
Let me clear my throat.
Ocean imports (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZApril 19, 2019
1. Poor management - When a customer needs a solid solution to an existing problem, to pacify them, they put a bandaid on an issue that clearly needs stitches. Bad decision making. Not very customer driven. Don’t care about employees unless you’re a favorite or you smile in their faces all day - ain’t nobody got time for that...I’m busy taking care of my clients!

2. Managers lack coaching skills and opportunities. This is very important to the growth and success to your employees which in turn benefits the company.

3. Managers constantly try to find fault. When an employee makes the least amount of mistakes, and finally makes one, they take that as an opportunity to throw you under the bus! And make a big deal. One mistake every now and then...not even a pattern.

4. Managers don’t follow through with what they say. They talk but don’t improve.

5. High turnover rate! Four of the strongest, most knowledgeable employees quit within a 3 week span. Dedicated hard workers. Why? Not valued by management. They don’t care about hard working individuals. they care about butt kissing. I will not compromise my integrity to advance my career that way. I will prove that I’m qualified by the work that I do for my clients. Not by kissing butt.

6. Toxic culture! Managers will talk about their employees behind their backs as if the employees are not aware. I laugh in the faces of stupidity and ignorance. Also, managers should never tell others that their own staff makes them feel uncomfortable!! How immature and unprofessional. A sign of weakness in management is not a good
  more... one.

7. I truly enjoyed my job. But management will make you hate it.

8. It’s good to know that Upper management is trying to get involved to make improvements. I appreciate that.
Pros
Flexibility, work life balance, a few cool people, my job
Cons
Politically controlled combined with militant leadership.
Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Shepherdsville, KYApril 17, 2019
Upper management hires and promotes to look out for their best interests not the company. The term "ethic" is not in their vocabulary or intellect. Dead end job with very low yearly pay increases and even smaller opportunities for advancement. High turnover and stressful atmosphere.
Pros
Convenient off highway
Cons
Small rollover pay increase terrible insurance
Laid back and productive most days.
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Chester, VAApril 15, 2019
I came in through temp with this Company it had just opened up so the place hadn't been there long. Management was okay but in a nutshell they were very disorganized. The work wasn't really steady so you never really knew what you were going to be walking in to. I worked for this company in 2017 and the place shut down in 2018 so I really can't go into depth about this company wasn't there long enough.
Pros
Great pay, excellent hours
Cons
Disorganized, not enough work
Cambio de objetivos a lo interno
Leader, Business Development CAM (Former Employee) –  Costa RicaApril 8, 2019
APLL, es una empresa global que cambio su enfoque en cada pais, y a nivel de las oficinas de CAM, las operaciones y oficinas estan cerrando por el cambio de enfoque.
Pros
Seguro medico privado
Cons
Sin Asociacion solidarista