AL TURKI ENTERPRISES LLC

AL TURKI ENTERPRISES LLC Employee Reviews

Oman50 reviews
Good working nature
Learn so many new things earlier I was inbox means my job that’s it but after cams to this organization outoff box things also started to learn in this organization
Good company to work
Its like a knowledge of ocean nice company to work they give free accomodation and good facility of transport but salary is medium they give 2 months holiday in every 2 years
challenging and productive
it was a good experience for a beginner who wants to build a career in the gulf. monthly target is given which we have to achieve. day to day monitoring should require to achieve weekly targets.
As a Project engineer-Plumbing-Infra
One of the best company in Oman national based company ,Management and culture very best compare to other but very poor salary based on experience.For new joinee/terainees can improve talant as a beginner.
Workplace
Big company to work and learn many thing with seniors.
Good opportunity for fresher to learn more and gain knowledge about the work and responsibilities.
Company of fast process
Overseeing entire operations for execution, starting from mobilization to finishing off a mentioned project. Try to continue till my retirement and due to internal politics supposed to leave the company. I was not expected until my term completion as they have not processed the visa and it is very sad to say about any company.
A good company to work for in a relaxed and comfortable pace
Projects undertaken are similar and there is no additional knowledge gained. Job becomes monotonous after a while. Ideal for people who want a relaxed work life.
I learn Alot
It's was my career starting and learning point from there I grow , I get understand kpi and who I can support company in maximizig revenue and profile who to develop human capital
Good company
Very good company and good management. Never delay in salary. Work culture is very nice and supportive by the superior. I learned SAP and MDO from this company. There’s no hardest part if you’re strong enough to handle the work. I prefer to work here for long term.
Overall 3 Star for Not following the SOP
Overall OK. You can groom your self to work under tremendous pressure. You get good experience of working on SAP Hana. Company gives you all the best possible options to attend training and seminars to attend. Only thing no clarity about your profile. You expect something and you are given the contrast profile for which you are not at all ready.
Pros
Nothing is free here.
Cons
Not to disclose
Best co in the middle east,good atmosphere for family,salary on time,very satisfied envirment,more family benefits
Al Turki is one of the best co in the middle east for working and stability and family culture point of view
It's one of the best co in the oman

And best company in the middle east

The atmosphere is very healthy and prosperous.
Dynamic & healthy work environment
Since I was responsible for B2B end to end solutions, the deliverable & expectancy was very high.

Getting jobs, arranging / organizing all resources, execute the jobs, progress reviews, HSE / QA-QC compliance, job close out (technically & financially), financial management were key deliverable.

Arranging manpower for the secured jobs was most difficult part I faced.
Pros
Healthy work environment, free accommodation + car
Cons
long working hours, leave cycle
Good Company
It is a Good company. Always giving good opportunities to all employees. Freedom to work and interaction with senior management. Having good vision
Good
It is a good company for professional growth in early career, the helps you to grow into a professional by exposing you to challenging situations which will boost confidence
Pros
Casual
Cons
Timing
Good work place
Good company.My work of Quantity Survey & Billing for infra structure.Company Provide good class accommodation & Food.Also all departments are very good.
Pros
Free Accommodation
Cons
Good place for beginners for gulf experience
Its was a good experience for me as this was my first job in gulf..
it is really a good company to work with as the staff there is really very good & really very co-operative.
Pros
The company itself
Cons
Hot weather of gulf
company is good
i am relived for my marriage so i came to india company is good work is usually civil works i am handling good manner and i in the company all civil works
Pros
free accommodation, food, transportation and medicals
Cons
long
Productive work experience
A Good Working environment with experienced professional staff and a very good platform for the freshers to learn the basics. Different types of projects gives different experiences especially from beginning to handover
Pros
Free accommodation and transportation facilities
Cons
Long working hours without OT
Yeah having a good experience & learnet a lot how to mange the work force & by taking good productivity from them
I have learned good management skills
*effective coomunication mangement from down force to higher level

* the safety procedures & RA

* Quality of work

* progress how to achieve good productivity my maintain the daily labour productivity & norms
Pros
alternate saturday holiday
Cons
no over time
Well Established Organisation with strong market hold
Good organization for employee growth
You will good opportunity to learn

Management is very active, helpful and supportive

Company will provide all basic facilities depending on your performance
Superb company
There is no negatives, its just superb company to join. Just make sure all you have an agreement in hand before you join the company, just as any other GCC jobs. Rest no issues.

Big organization with systematic work methods.

I have worked for Ready mix company.
Pros
All are good
Cons
No negatives
Ask a question about working or interviewing at AL TURKI ENTERPRISES LLC. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9