Al Seer Group

Al Seer Group Employee Reviews

Oman7 reviews
Am so happy to say that I had worked with Al seer group, Good company with lot of scope for learning. Management teams are supportive and care about people.
Alseer is a company where we can learn complete processes about our job role which will make us a very good professional.
They have very good brands.
Al Seer Trading is best company in UAE and Oman. Company respect its employee and lot to learn from your superiors.
There is always opportunity to grow in the organisation. Provided you should be hardworking, dedicated, and loyal to organisation.
Al seer group is one of the largest FMGC distributors in the lower Gulf. Good employee employer relationship, good working atmosphere, benefits and growth is depends on personal performance and experience.
Alseer is leading FMCG company in middle east which operates in UAE& OMAN . Providing professional working atmosphere and standard employee benefits for its staff.
Pros
yearly company tour
challenging, fun, needs improvement in hiring process and retaining talents in the company, patience is a must, needs focus on process standards and communication of issues to management
ALSEER GROUP LLC is one of the top leading FMCG company which operates in UAE & OMAN. Its always a engaging place to work. There are so many stress relief programmes and activities are arranged by company. Totally it is nice atmosphere to work there.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Al Seer Group?