Al-Futtaim

Al-Futtaim Work-Life Balance reviews

Clear
3.7Pay & Benefits

Found 6 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,461 reviews

Productive and a fun place to work

Excellent training and a good work environment. every work has a difficulty at the start. However, in this job it had good Team Leaders and Supervisors that are always with you if you need assistance.

مسقط

. مستعد اعمل كامل الاسبوع . المحاسبة المالية واستخدم الكبيوتر . العمل الجماعي . المحادثه على حسب اللغة . في بداية الوظيفة . الشعور بسعادة في وقت العمل

Pros

زياد سنويه في الراتب

Cons

الرعاية الصحية

Best Company i have worked for so far

One of the great company that seeks for continous growth & success. they actually implement their slogan in everything (great moments to everyone).

productive and fun. providing good accomodation for employee

i worked in this company for 3 years. i wokred 9 hours a day 5 days per week. i was assigned there as a sales in delicatessin market section. i handle costumer well. assisting them in their orders. i learned alot on working on that company. patience and being a hardworking person. management in this company was little bit unfair to employee when it comes to promotion of employee. people or customers are good , alot of nationalities can be incounter everyday. the most enjoyable in the company are annivesary party and when they give incentives to employees. hardest part of the job are when they give overtime without propper payment.

Pros

gift for holidays

Cons

long hours of duty with out breaktime

I feel proud to work in this company.

All day starts with something new here, we will get so many thinks to learn. The management is very helpful & supportive, they allow us to implement our ideas & thoughts in our work.The co-workers are also supportive & i feel no job is hard in this company.I feel very free & relaxed while working here & i enjoy working here.

productive..

i enjoyed my work for 6 years but i wanted to grow i want to learn other things..i just don't want my timings because i'm in production so i worked in the night.

Jobs at Al-Futtaim