Al-Futtaim

Al-Futtaim Management reviews

Oman7 reviews
i worked in this company for 3 years. i wokred 9 hours a day 5 days per week. i was assigned there as a sales in delicatessin market section. i handle costumer well. assisting them in their orders. i learned alot on working on that company. patience and being a hardworking person. management in this company was little bit unfair to employee when it comes to promotion of employee. people or customers are good , alot of nationalities can be incounter everyday. the most enjoyable in the company are annivesary party and when they give incentives to employees. hardest part of the job are when they give overtime without propper payment.
Pros
gift for holidays
Cons
long hours of duty with out breaktime
All day starts with something new here, we will get so many thinks to learn. The management is very helpful & supportive, they allow us to implement our ideas & thoughts in our work.The co-workers are also supportive & i feel no job is hard in this company.I feel very free & relaxed while working here & i enjoy working here.