Al-Futtaim

Al-Futtaim

Al-Futtaim Employee Review

Productive and a fun place to work

Excellent training and a good work environment. every work has a difficulty at the start. However, in this job it had good Team Leaders and Supervisors that are always with you if you need assistance.

مسقط

. مستعد اعمل كامل الاسبوع. المحاسبة المالية واستخدم الكبيوتر . العمل الجماعي. المحادثه على حسب اللغة . في بداية الوظيفة. الشعور بسعادة في وقت العمل

Pros

زياد سنويه في الراتب

Cons

الرعاية الصحية
Same location

i enjoyed working specially when sales is high

working in a hypermarket us really good..we need to hive a full service to the costumers..We should assist them properly to meet and get their satisfaction and loyalty.

That's the one of biggest Company in Middle East

My Responsibility Invoices Data Entry : - Transfer data from paper formats into computer files or database systems using keyboards, data recorders or optical scanners. - Type in data provided directly from customers. - Create spreadsheets with large numbers of figures without mistakes. - Verify data by comparing it to source documents. - Update existing data. - Retrieve data from the database or electronic files as requested. - Perform regular backups to ensure data preservation. - Sort and organize paperwork after entering data to ensure it is not lost The Company Provided : A accommodation,insures,Transportation and Medical

Pros

Work going by good System

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Al-Futtaim. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Al-Futtaim Reviews by Location

• Al-Futtaim
  • Productive and a fun place to work
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?