Al-Futtaim logo
Al-Futtaim

Al-Futtaim Employee Reviews

Found 8 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,451 reviews

Productive and a fun place to work

Excellent training and a good work environment. every work has a difficulty at the start. However, in this job it had good Team Leaders and Supervisors that are always with you if you need assistance.

مسقط

. مستعد اعمل كامل الاسبوع. المحاسبة المالية واستخدم الكبيوتر . العمل الجماعي. المحادثه على حسب اللغة . في بداية الوظيفة. الشعور بسعادة في وقت العمل

Pros

زياد سنويه في الراتب

Cons

الرعاية الصحية

i enjoyed working specially when sales is high

working in a hypermarket us really good..we need to hive a full service to the costumers..We should assist them properly to meet and get their satisfaction and loyalty.

That's the one of biggest Company in Middle East

My Responsibility Invoices Data Entry : - Transfer data from paper formats into computer files or database systems using keyboards, data recorders or optical scanners. - Type in data provided directly from customers. - Create spreadsheets with large numbers of figures without mistakes. - Verify data by comparing it to source documents. - Update existing data. - Retrieve data from the database or electronic files as requested. - Perform regular backups to ensure data preservation. - Sort and organize paperwork after entering data to ensure it is not lost The Company Provided : A accommodation,insures,Transportation and Medical

Pros

Work going by good System

Cons

Best Company i have worked for so far

One of the great company that seeks for continous growth & success. they actually implement their slogan in everything (great moments to everyone).

productive and fun. providing good accomodation for employee

i worked in this company for 3 years. i wokred 9 hours a day 5 days per week. i was assigned there as a sales in delicatessin market section. i handle costumer well. assisting them in their orders. i learned alot on working on that company. patience and being a hardworking person. management in this company was little bit unfair to employee when it comes to promotion of employee. people or customers are good , alot of nationalities can be incounter everyday. the most enjoyable in the company are annivesary party and when they give incentives to employees. hardest part of the job are when they give overtime without propper payment.

Pros

gift for holidays

Cons

long hours of duty with out breaktime

I feel proud to work in this company.

All day starts with something new here, we will get so many thinks to learn. The management is very helpful & supportive, they allow us to implement our ideas & thoughts in our work.The co-workers are also supportive & i feel no job is hard in this company.I feel very free & relaxed while working here & i enjoy working here.

productive..

i enjoyed my work for 6 years but i wanted to grow i want to learn other things..i just don't want my timings because i'm in production so i worked in the night.

Jobs at Al-Futtaim