- Duties Greeting welcoming and directing visitors in proper manner Maintains security and telecommunications system Informs visitors by answering or referring…
- Duties Produce information by transcribing formatting inputting editing retrieving copying and transmitting text data and graphics Prepares reports by…
- Data/Telecom installers should have been trained by major telecommunications Contractor.
- City & Guilds Intermediate (C& G), BTEC, NVQ Leve-2 or equivalent in…
- Bachelor’s degree in Telecommunications or Computer Engineering.
- Systems Subject Matter Expert’s role is to be in charge of Network Servers (DHCP, DNS, FTP, AAA…
- Ooredoo is a dynamic global Telecommunications player operating in 10 countries serving more than 138 million customers.
- Â¢Smart Cards for Public Telephony , Smart SIM Cards for Mobile Telephony , Microwave Telecommunication Systems , CCTV , Access Control Solutions and other Low…
- Conversant with MS office word, excel & power point.
- Salary between Basic (400 - 450) OMR + HRA 200 OMR + Medical + Other benefits as per company norms.
- Diploma / Certificate in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering or equivalent Telecommunications in-country qualification.
- Click Here To Apply Online.
- Very good understanding on key Concept to Cash Business Processes in a telecommunications service provider.
- This role is a great opportunity for an individual…
- The candidate should understand IT security fundamentals across multiple domains including security management, security architecture, access control,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.