Technical Support jobs
Sort by: relevance -
- The Junior IT Field Support Specialist is responsible for installing, maintaining and providing technical support to corporate users.
- Provides help desk support for .MIL installations coordinating with the local military IT/Communications staff.
- Ability to effectively interact with co-workers.
- Technical degree with relevant experience in Industrial Processes, Mechanical, Chemical, Petroleum or equivalent.
- Respond to call out duties as required.
- Understand customer needs and resolve issues through technical knowledge, knows customer’s site and contacts and uses Honeywell support network to provide…
- A high degree of expertise in technical data management.
- We support our people who are aiming to achieve an academic or professional qualification that will…
- Provide ongoing support to assist operations in providing customers the most effective, environmentally safe drilling fluids available while optimizing the…
- Read technical manuals, confer with users, or conduct computer diagnostics to investigate and resolve problems or to provide technical assistance and support.
- Technical Skills & Specific Knowledge Required.
- Other support functions (Fin, HR, IT, Quality, HSE).
- Become a technical guide for complex Honeywell solutions…
- Support Site leadership with spare parts management.
- Technical or Engineering degree in related field.
- Support with analysis of Root Cause Failure Analysis.
- The IT Field Support Officer is responsible for installing, maintaining and providing technical support to corporate users and shops.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.